Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

lawsonmugs 11-26-2011 01:32 PM

Yep, sit right down and send PM's and post a public thanks and show and tell what I got. Even a feedback pm.It all takes about 5-6 minutes.Not much when you think what someone did for YOU.And if the made something it even took them longer. It's the giving that is important and the thank you for thinking of me.Like Onaemtnest said If I don't do it right away I forget or get side tracked.Also Thanks to Lori for hosting another great swap. Mary

Tussymussy 11-26-2011 01:51 PM

Over here, I am neither. I am a hypnopsychotherapist. In the US I would be able to use Dr.

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 4718272)
Congratulations, Tussy - So happy for you... And it's such a wonderful feeling of achievement. You are a doctor or a counselor?

Tussymussy 11-26-2011 01:55 PM

You can be mine, if I sign up. Would you send international? You have to wait a bit longer for a reply but I always, but always send the sender a personal PM, give feedback, notifify Lori and post the details and a photo on the board. :D

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 4719212)
I agree.

I'm kinda bummed right now that my Pal never got back with me on her package. I even sent a PM to her to make sure she got it. I hate putting in time, money and hope on these packages and never hearing a word. :( Maybe that is selfish of me, but why participate if you aren't going to fully participate. I'll sign up for Dec and hopefully that one will go better.

tedytrser 11-26-2011 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4722330)
Aww,very sweet swap.I just love the home made items.What is the item that says "purse mate"?

I is a hook to hang your purse on.

Tussymussy 11-26-2011 02:04 PM

Karen, if you really want to be not obsessed with fabric, I can help you! :D

Mary, I started studying this last year and celebrated by 60th birthday while doing it. It is the best thing that ever happened to me. Now I am qualified I need clients so I am setting up the website so that I may attract some clients. This is in addition to sending out publicity to everywhere locally that I can think of. My new business is that of being a hypnopsychotherapist. I can really make you feel sleepy! :thumbup:

lawsonmugs 11-26-2011 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy (Post 4722933)
Karen, if you really want to be not obsessed with fabric, I can help you! :D

Mary, I started studying this last year and celebrated by 60th birthday while doing it. It is the best thing that ever happened to me. Now I am qualified I need clients so I am setting up the website so that I may attract some clients. This is in addition to sending out publicity to everywhere locally that I can think of. My new business is that of being a hypnopsychotherapist. I can really make you feel sleepy! :thumbup:

Sue it really works your great at your job.......I am sleepy.LOL Maybe it is all that turkey and left overs.I was hypnotized a few times to help with snacking and weight loss.I was going once a week.I did quit snacking so much and started to lose a little weight and then =Got to having heart problems and couldn't work so that left no money for it.I hope things work out for your new bussiness.Are you ready for christmas??? I'm not.See ya soon. Mary

arizonagirl 11-26-2011 03:22 PM

I send my email to Lori and my secret pal right away. I type my thank you as I am going through the package.

carrot 11-26-2011 04:03 PM

Yup--- still on the bench... I figure the best things come to those who wait !!!! I do have to knock off the hot cocoa with the the little additions though... starting to get a little tipsy .... hee hee hee hee

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4720367)
No you are not alone! As a matter of fact the bench is pretty crowded! I show these people as not having received yet If you have your package and your name is on this list please send me a pm so I can correct the records.
carrot / crafty darlene / Gigi07 / girlsfour / grammyj / happynana / havplenty / hoppa / Jennalyn / Qwilty Lady / Pennyj123 / Quiltingbee12 / Sheil -in Erie / SLHughes / sulabug / tedytrser / wenot. I have asked for and received the dates all these packages were mailed except for 2 people (3 packages).

Havplenty 11-26-2011 04:36 PM

well i am still on the bench as no packages for me this weekend. i got pumpkin pie now. any takers?

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 4723293)
Yup--- still on the bench... I figure the best things come to those who wait !!!! I do have to knock off the hot cocoa with the the little additions though... starting to get a little tipsy .... hee hee hee hee

dabbler312 11-26-2011 05:00 PM

I also make it a point to log in and send a thank you to the person that so gerously gave of their time and talents to put something together for me - I would never think to slight my cyber friends - they are as real as the friends that I talk to on the phone, have coffee with and just spend time hanging out with. Thank you all for being my cyber friend.