Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 12-03-2011 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4746960)
I'm hanging in there with all of you and won't head to December until all of you ladies on that cold bench are up and running! I have a sneaky suspecion someone on that bench is going to be surprised today! :0)

I just want everyone to know that I am off the bench today because of onaemtnest~Onalee. She was my angel for Nov swap. She sent the most amazing pkg. Everything was just perfect. I am so very thankful for her generosity and caring. She took a lot of time researching to get everything just right. I will try to post pictures tomorrow of my amazing pkg. I couldn't be happier. Onalee you are special!:):)

lawsonmugs 12-03-2011 01:24 PM

Yeah !!! one more done.Don't forget we all wanna see those pictures tomorrow. I sent a secret angel package to someone and it should be there mon or maybe tues. So hang in there they are on there way. When the angels are sent in it takes a little longer as we need to get your name, make up a package and try to personalize it a little bit.Then post it.Lori always makes sure everyone gets a swap. How many are left waiting??? Mary

fayzer 12-03-2011 02:43 PM

I'm so glad we have Angels here.

CAgirl1 12-03-2011 03:29 PM

Sorry to hear it is cold on the bench for you ladies that are still patiently waiting. I will send some of the warm and wonderful weather your way, as we were up to 70 degrees today and sunny weather. Hang in there ladies.

Havplenty 12-03-2011 04:16 PM

yippee for you (jumping up & down)!!!!!! can't wait to see your goodies. yes angels are special.:thumbup:

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 4747664)
I just want everyone to know that I am off the bench today because of onaemtnest~Onalee. She was my angel for Nov swap. She sent the most amazing pkg. Everything was just perfect. I am so very thankful for her generosity and caring. She took a lot of time researching to get everything just right. I will try to post pictures tomorrow of my amazing pkg. I couldn't be happier. Onalee you are special!:):)

Diana Lynne 12-04-2011 02:40 AM

I am so sorry to see that some of you are still sitting on the bench..Hopefully, your packages will come soon..Diana

catpawski 12-04-2011 05:23 AM

I just can't believe how slow the mail is moving these days..................even the priority mail............

Hopefully Monday will bring good things to those still on the bench...............

fayzer 12-04-2011 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 4749570)
I just can't believe how slow the mail is moving these days..................even the priority mail............

Hopefully Monday will bring good things to those still on the bench...............

IMHO Priority mail is the new bulk mail. It is taking 6 to 7 days now for delivery.

lawsonmugs 12-04-2011 08:49 AM

Good Morning everyone. I know no one will get their swap today as it is Sunday.Tomorrow is another delivery day and as it is getting later,hopefully more swaps will be delivered.Enjoy your sunday and maybe get some sewing in. Mary

TOOMANYUFO'S 12-04-2011 04:08 PM

My Angel pkg

2 Attachment(s)
I am trying to post a picture of the secret pal pkg from my angel onaemtnest/Onalee. She sent me beautiful fabric. I guess about 1/2 yd each, a snowman and sewing notion tree ornament, chicken buttons, huckleberry jam, potato cookbook, yo-yos, and lindt truffles(not in pic). I ate them on my way to a craft fair. Everything was wonderful and so appreciated.