Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 12-02-2011 08:06 PM

I didn't get my swap, so I'll enjoy the fruit and pretzels. I said I would bring taco dip tonight. Hope you like it. I'm going to a craft fair tomorrow if the roads aren't black ice or snow covered. It's that time of year. I don't hide behind anything, I have to go to the post office. I think I am driving my post mistress crazy, not really we are good friends.

3NorwichTerr 12-02-2011 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 4744340)
I'm in for the fresh fruit!!!!!!!! AAlso fresh juice but please No fruit cake for me!!! I know I'll bring some homemade chocolate covered pretzels!!!!

Just checking in on the folks still waiting...and I love chocolate covered pretzels.

Deby

Havplenty 12-02-2011 10:10 PM

i go to the post office tomorrow so i will see if there is any packages for me. i hope so.

Originally Posted by Vicki W (Post 4745295)
I was thinking exactly the same thing Mary....I want to see packages

lawsonmugs 12-03-2011 08:26 AM

Good Luck Mary at the post office. Got my fingers crossed for everyone to get their swaps.Mary

onaemtnest 12-03-2011 09:10 AM

I'm hanging in there with all of you and won't head to December until all of you ladies on that cold bench are up and running! I have a sneaky suspecion someone on that bench is going to be surprised today! :0)

fayzer 12-03-2011 09:37 AM

I sure hope these final packages arrive today or Monday. Whenever they get there, I'll bet they are going to be Gr-r-r-eat! :D

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4746960)
I'm hanging in there with all of you and won't head to December until all of you ladies on that cold bench are up and running! I have a sneaky suspecion someone on that bench is going to be surprised today! :0)

LindaR 12-03-2011 09:52 AM

I feel for you guys, its getting cold on that bench....lets hope you all gets yours today....

Havplenty 12-03-2011 11:49 AM

welp (new word:)) i just came back from the post office and there was no nov swap package for me. soooo.... i'm still officially on the bench but i'm taking a leave to get some sewing done.

okay on top of all the fruit i'm bringing to the bench, i also brought some creole bread pudding with a delish(new word:)) rum sauce. i am warming it up just a little bit and no i do not have a calorie count on this dish but i am sure it is a lot but it is most delicious. hmm hmm good.:D

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4746792)
Good Luck Mary at the post office. Got my fingers crossed for everyone to get their swaps.Mary

onaemtnest 12-03-2011 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 4747043)
I sure hope these final packages arrive today or Monday. Whenever they get there, I'll bet they are going to be Gr-r-r-eat! :D

GUESS WHAT Fayzer!!!!! A Fairy has reported through USPS confirmation SOMEONE ON THAT COLD HARD BENCH HAS A PACKAGE waiting for them TODAY!!!!!!!

fayzer 12-03-2011 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4747549)
GUESS WHAT Fayzer!!!!! A Fairy has reported through USPS confirmation SOMEONE ON THAT COLD HARD BENCH HAS A PACKAGE waiting for them TODAY!!!!!!!

WHOO HOO!! ((Rubbing hands together)) Can't wait to see/hear what they get!