Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

mscupid804 11-02-2011 02:39 PM

I'm slowly but surely getting used to things. I had some time on my hands today and just went surfing around this new board and found some things, everyone should try it. There were still some I didn't find so had to post out a question to such. It's gonna take some time still.

Lori Peercy 11-02-2011 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 4619885)
I'm slowly but surely getting used to things. I had some time on my hands today and just went surfing around this new board and found some things, everyone should try it. There were still some I didn't find so had to post out a question to such. It's gonna take some time still.

Can you pm the info on how or where to find the fonts?~Thanks Lori

lauriejo 11-02-2011 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 4619350)
Well I have gotten the basics of the board down, however it is too hard to decifer what is new what is not, if you put your preferences to show new replies first then you are reading backwards, the other way you have to remember what page you ended on. I am going to finish out my three swaps then I think I am going to go find something else to do for awhile, the headache is not worth it. I rather have a easy site and I know that this one makes money off it's users due to the advertising and donations, but sheesh.... I hope it works for some, I really do, so I won't be posting any hints, sorry

If you go to the Settings page, where you see the list of threads you are subscribed to, you will see a little blue spot right next to the envelope on the thread title. If you click on the blue spot it will take you to the first unread post. Hope that helps with at least one problem.

arizonagirl 11-02-2011 03:48 PM

Could someone please tell me how I can post a picture on this thread?

lauriejo 11-02-2011 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In the row of icons at the top of the box you type your reply in you will find one that will open the popup that allows you to browse for an image. I is the 4th from the right. Okay I'm gonna see if this works . . .[ATTACH=CONFIG]280939[/ATTACH]

arizonagirl 11-02-2011 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 4620379)
In the row of icons at the top of the box you type your reply in you will find one that will open the popup that allows you to browse for an image. I is the 4th from the right. Okay I'm gonna see if this works . . .[ATTACH=CONFIG]280939[/ATTACH]

The only thing there that gives any options is quick navigation and there is no option in there browse for image.

mscupid804 11-02-2011 04:14 PM

Lori, this is for you hope you understood me and are able to do it too!

mscupid804 11-02-2011 04:16 PM

[hey, just playing around here to see what this does because I have no idea]
ok I don't know what I'm doing! LOL Was trying to wrap tags around the post but dunno WTH am doing

mscupid804 11-02-2011 04:21 PM

Here's the t-shirt quilt I finished. Pic shows the "sandwich" but I finished putting on the binding today and only have the hemming left to do.[ATTACH=CONFIG]280944[/ATTACH]

mscupid804 11-02-2011 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 4620379)

Lauriejo, how did your pic come thru as a pic? Mine came thru as an attachment you have to click on???