Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

lauriejo 11-02-2011 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 4620481)
The only thing there that gives any options is quick navigation and there is no option in there browse for image.

The row of icons is below the line where it says quick navigation. It is in the same row that has the font choices. It is in a white box in the grayish header section. It is a small greenish square.

thomp116 11-02-2011 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 4620548)
Lauriejo, how did your pic come thru as a pic? Mine came thru as an attachment you have to click on???

And when I clicked on it, it said something about it being invalid. Also, did your picture look HUGE when you attached it? Mine did, so I just cancelled it. Never had a problem before.

cannyquilter 11-02-2011 04:36 PM

Now Penny we all know crossing the pond usually means coming to England so it has got to be for ME!!!!

Originally Posted by pennyj123 (Post 4614576)
Hey i'm overseas, it is coming to Australia. :0)

lauriejo 11-02-2011 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116 (Post 4620635)
And when I clicked on it, it said something about it being invalid. Also, did your picture look HUGE when you attached it? Mine did, so I just cancelled it. Never had a problem before.

Hmmm I don't know lol. Maybe it's the size of the picture that determines it? Mine looked really tiny when I attached it, maybe a quarter of the size it looks on the thread.

I forgot to say that the picture size on the thread is about the actual size.

cannyquilter 11-02-2011 04:41 PM

How international is it? Can we have a little hint as to the country or at least the continent.

Originally Posted by girlsfour (Post 4616359)
I can't seem to get to my info either. Sorry!!!! Have already bought stuff and hopefully will mail soon since it's international!

Airwick156 11-02-2011 04:50 PM

A member is a brand new baby....a junior member between the age of 21 and ?????....a senior member...is US OLD FOLKS....and a Super Member are those of Us that are SUPER OLD.

arizonagirl 11-02-2011 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 4620567)
The row of icons is below the line where it says quick navigation. It is in the same row that has the font choices. It is in a white box in the grayish header section. It is a small greenish square.

Houston we have a problem! I do not have anything below quick navigation, except the box that you type the message in.

jlin52 11-02-2011 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 4620759)
A member is a brand new baby....a junior member between the age of 21 and ?????....a senior member...is US OLD FOLKS....and a Super Member are those of Us that are SUPER OLD.

Thanks for the explanation - I'll have to take it as a great big compliment - I have grandchildren older than 21.

dyer804 11-02-2011 05:11 PM

Help! I can't seem to get the information for my SP for November. I have tried to access the matrix and all I get is a message saying that the page is not found. I'm sure the rest of you have figured this out. Please help me so I can start shopping for my secret pal. I'm not getting any message notifications either. Oh my, what to do, what to do!

kriscraft99 11-02-2011 05:14 PM

HI Canny :)

mine has a long flight again this month but I can honestly say, this time, that it is not coming to you.

Hugs,
Kris

Originally Posted by cannyquilter (Post 4620641)
Now Penny we all know crossing the pond usually means coming to England so it has got to be for ME!!!!