Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Vicki W 11-04-2011 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 4629931)
Do you think you can slide down the stairs on your behind ??? hee hee

This has occurred to me, besides why do I have hand rails if I am not suppose to use them?

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 06:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Gonna try a picture of a swap I got this summer [ATTACH=CONFIG]281641[/ATTACH]I got it figured out. I needed to go into my picture fill and resize the photo.I may have made it too small. Hi Tussy. How's your eye.Mary

Lori Peercy 11-04-2011 06:46 AM

Vicki I am sorry that you fell, had a bad nurse and broke your ankle what a bad day!! :(

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 06:46 AM

Vicki I had foot surgery a few years back and had to do like carrot said. I slide down the 4 stairs from my bedroom on my butt and hopped up them,holding on the the rail.

Tussymussy 11-04-2011 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4629941)
Gonna try a picture of a swap I got this summer [ATTACH=CONFIG]281641[/ATTACH]I got it figured out. I needed to go into my picture fill and resize the photo.I may have made it too small. Hi Tussy. How's your eye.Mary

Well done Mary. I am so pleased you have conquered posting images. :thumbup:

The eye is a lot better. I had lazer treatment on Tuesday. It was pretty sore afterwards but I can see more clearly now. Still more appointments and tests and treatment to go on it. Should be all done by mid December. Fingers crossed! :)

Lori Peercy 11-04-2011 06:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]281652[/ATTACH]trying to post a picture, this one was taken on a cell phone and is smaller than the ones taken on a camera and had no trouble with it but when I tried to do a picture taken with camera it failed. How do you resize them?

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-04-2011 06:59 AM

ARGH! I do so hate addictions! However, I have to stand up and say, Hi my name is Wendy and I am addicted to the people who participate on this board! I tried to stay off but kept coming back just for a quick look, even though i get irritated quickly with it, I love reading the posts on this thread and hopefully things will go a wee bit smoother. My son did some magic to my laptop, dunno... And now the screen is not as bright

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 07:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If this works it is a picture of my sewing machine cover I made.

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 07:05 AM

Tussy glad things went well. Hope they continue to do good. Lori I had to go into my photo program and right click on the photo then click on edit. I typed in 75 and then did that a second time. I know all programs are different.So you have to play with your own picture program . Good luck but if I can do it anyone can. Mary

barefoot quilter 11-04-2011 07:13 AM

How is everyone this fine, cold morning getting my package ready to mail sat after i go shopping... can't think of a clue to give maybe later ;):):thumbup: