Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

walk-n-roll 11-09-2011 12:20 PM

My SP package is in the mail!!! Her next clue is...if you noticed the colors of my posts you will see all the favorite colors she mentioned.

sewnmom 11-09-2011 12:34 PM

just got my sapw box and boy oh boy.. was it ever full and wonderful..i think she knows me , magizines, wow!, well, just look at the pic.. [i hope]] molly--sewnmom

sewnmom 11-09-2011 01:03 PM

Lori, i just received my swap from"onaemtnest" Onalee ... she has done a great job... thanks for hosting this swap....molly

tmw 11-09-2011 01:11 PM

i hope i have the right place to say thank-you to quiltnut4ever for the most gengerous nov, secret pal pk, i don;t have a camera to put pictures on here, the box was full of nice things, fabric, 13 pieces a book, 2 pattens, candy, buttons, pins, thread, [in a cute box], a yearly calendar,and more than i can remember right this minute, again thank-you.

Ladybug 1938 11-09-2011 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by hoppa (Post 4656395)
my pkg went out yesterday but forgot to pur in the note in the box.

Where is it going????

Ladybug 1938 11-09-2011 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4657046)
That is so impressive...it took some real planning not to include any of the same fabrics in a row...My feeble brain has never figured Sudoko it's like all the gears in my brain come to a grinding halt!

I used a pattern I got out of a magazine for mine and you can cut your blocks any size you want for the Sudoku quilt....

quiltnut4ever 11-09-2011 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 4655486)
Wow, I seem to have been working way too hard the last two weeks. A gal in our department quit and I had to learn her job quickly and try to keep up with my own work. My brain is on overload, and I have not had time to get on this new board and learn my way around. I'm winging it even though I skimmed most of the comments so far. It only took 1.5 hours!!! So sorry to hear of Fay and Juli's relatives that have passed on. Marty's quilt is beautiful!! Love Mary's farm and the beautiful view. And if I could remember everything else, I'd comment on it all. Sorry if I missed anything I should not have forgotten. I wish I could have contributed to Marty's quilt, but in the last few weeks all I have sewn is one mug rug for the departing coworker and 2 napkins. I'm so upset with the lack of free time.

Now I have to learn my way around this new board. The day it came online, I had done my usual QuiltingBoard.com and ended up at this new site. Not recognizing it, I assumed I messed up my http address and got out of it. Getting back in, it came up again. I was a bit taken aback. While I'm sure this is a far superior site now, I'm not a fan of change, so I expect I will need every ounce of patience I can dig up... OK, now I'm going to try posting a photo. LOL, not of my work, though. I'm afraid those huge pictures will really point out all my sewing flaws. First I need to learn to reduce the size before posting quilted items.... So, I'll try to find one of interest to test it out. This is a photo of Cochem, Germany from a castle on the top of the mountain. My mom and I took the Christmas Market Cruise on the Rhein - wow - 2 years ago already... This was my favorite city.

Sharon that photo brought me memories when I lived in Germany for six years. The Rhein is beautiful and so is the castle or shall I say castles in Germany. I had a wonderful time at the Rhein and beautiful view and river. Thanks for sharing!

quiltnut4ever 11-09-2011 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by tmw (Post 4658110)
i hope i have the right place to say thank-you to quiltnut4ever for the most gengerous nov, secret pal pk, i don;t have a camera to put pictures on here, the box was full of nice things, fabric, 13 pieces a book, 2 pattens, candy, buttons, pins, thread, [in a cute box], a yearly calendar,and more than i can remember right this minute, again thank-you.

You are quite welcome! Enjoy!

jlin52 11-09-2011 03:29 PM

I mailed my 2 sp boxes today - The Lady at the Post Office said they will probably be delivered on Monday because Friday is a day off for them. Both of the are headed way west of here.

lawsonmugs 11-09-2011 03:38 PM

I forgot to tell Robyn good luck on her medical tests.Let us know how things go.