Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Qwiltylady 11-09-2011 08:51 AM

Sorry for the delay in mailing my packages this month. I returned all my priority boxes to post office before I left and I am waiting for new ones to arrive. If they don't arrive today with the mail I will go tomorrow to the post office and get some. I am still adjusting to living in a very small town but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Lori Peercy 11-09-2011 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4657017)
Hi Lori...

When I click Reply with quote, then it takes me to toggles that offer Go Advanced...or Quick Reply. When I click Advanced I get all three rows HOWEVER the only toggles that are highlighted with print are font, font size, color font. Now if I move the cursor over the other boxes then there is print, temporarily that shows me what the toggle is for. I must have some button in my personal checked or something that won't allow the toggles to show the print?????

Thanks for helping me resolve this....baffling to me! :)

Mine is blank also I when I go over it tells you what it is

greenini 11-09-2011 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 4654200)

So husband was kind enough to mail it for me today....you're watching this thread, your zip code adds up to 12. and you're on the east coast. Can't think of anymore hints that won't stick out like a sore thumb !!!!
Keep the pictures coming please !!!

Karen

Oh, mine, mine mine!!!!

My package also went out today care of HubbyPost! It's headed as far west as it can go from me!

kriscraft99 11-09-2011 09:31 AM

yup, same here.. I just see the font and the font size, then after that I have to go to each box and hover and it tells me what the box is then - but they don't show up w/o me pointing and hovering (if that makes sense)

Kris

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4657292)
Mine is blank also I when I go over it tells you what it is

lawsonmugs 11-09-2011 09:52 AM

Teresa maybe you could fnd some fabric with that game on it and make a row at the top and bottom then add a border.In the picture on the left side it looks like a shadow or something(a dark line) and it looks good with the quilt. So maybe a dark border would work.

lawsonmugs 11-09-2011 09:55 AM

Lori I love homemade items ,and the proto-type would be great.no one else would have it.(yet) Now I can hardly wait.My pal should recieve her box today. Hope she likes homemade. It's full of homemade items.

lawsonmugs 11-09-2011 09:59 AM

SharonAnne I'm glad your back.The picture of Germany is beautiful. My daddy was from Germany.Hope the problems you had are gone and things settledown for you.

fayzer 11-09-2011 10:16 AM

Some of these fonts in color are so bright, I am having to scoot my laptop to the top of my knees. LOL!:D

mscupid804 11-09-2011 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4657420)
Teresa maybe you could fnd some fabric with that game on it and make a row at the top and bottom then add a border.In the picture on the left side it looks like a shadow or something(a dark line) and it looks good with the quilt. So maybe a dark border would work.

I think I am just going to put another sashing (same) but wider and also a another but wider border (same). Will have to buy more border tho.

Quilty-Louise 11-09-2011 11:36 AM

Setting up messages/links etc.

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you who are having trouble with the formatting bars,
I have been doing some research and reading.

First thing have you tried to change your message format setting?
(if you don't know how follow steps below).
From the TOP of the window click on:

"settings"
scroll down to "My Settings" than click "general" scroll towards
bottom of window and look for this (see image below).

Try ALL three (3) settings be sure to SAVE after each try. See
if that helps. If not than it is more than likely an issue with your
browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer (IE)).

Let me know if this is any help to anyone.

Good luck.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285610[/ATTACH]