Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

joejoe31 11-10-2012 08:23 AM

Iam back to say HI.Iam out of the hospital and Iam ok. Brain stem isnt sending out signals to breath so Iam on two new stimulants and 02.They wanted to take my license,but signed a paper saying I wouldnt drive without a person in my car ,not just the girls but my Husband. Sigh.Iam supposed to slow down and take it easy .Yea right.I pray for all those through Sandy we just lost power.I am soo sad to see the rest of the devastation in the other states.Them who lost loved ones , homes and more I do pray.The poor women whom rescued her two sons 2 and 4 out of the truck when it was overcomed in high waters she made it to a door but the man behind it supposingly wouldnt let her in ,the two boys were washed out of her arms.~wipes tears~ .I look at things like this and I consider myself sooo lucky to just be alive.I missed being on the bord and wish I was able to make this SP since I love Love Love them.But Iam back and hope to make next one......~skips around ~ I missed you all so glad to be eating my food not the yucky hospital food lol.I was soo cold therelol hint hint.............god Bless you all...Jess.

Sibi 11-10-2012 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5646868)
Sibi, that has got to be me. Same zip and lowest population, it's destiny, yup it's got to be coming my way.

Guess you'll have to wait and see....maybe yes.....maybe no :p

grammyj 11-10-2012 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by catjo (Post 5646284)
SP your package was mailed today. Your zip adds up to 15. Look for hint tomorrow.

Hey mine adds up to 15,must be me!

luvstoquilt 11-10-2012 10:49 AM

Jess, I hope the meds work and are up and all well soon. I know how much you enjoy being home again...nothing a lot of fun about being in the hospital.

greenini 11-10-2012 11:54 AM

Jess, hope you are feeling better, there's nothing like being home, even if you're not in tip-top shape.

Today, my entire effort was to pack up some books for my SIL, print a label and mail, AND what else, but to print out a label and mail you, my dear SP a package too;). I hear a rumor we're going out for Pizza tonite, tho, so I guess that counts as doing something....

wanda lou 11-10-2012 01:37 PM

received a great package from marytoddliz thank you. Will post a pix soon lap top fried and I am using a tablet.

Grandma Peg 11-10-2012 03:31 PM

Jess, so glad you out of the hospital. Prayers to you and your family.

Ladybug 1938 11-10-2012 04:20 PM

I love love that table runner, love all the poinsettias in it... Could it be for me???

Vicki W 11-10-2012 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5643144)
I will be mailing my package to my SP later today. I just have to write a note to her. Here are some clues:

1) she does post here but not a lot.
2) from my door to hers is 750 miles.
3) She has a pet.
4) She celebrates holidays
5) she is a grandmother

I was right.....LuvstoQuilt had me....and I am one lucky lady...she made me such a special package. I can feel the love that she package into it. She sent 4 lovely Fat quarters, a cute Thanksgiving crow, some Thanksgiving napkins, quilt magazine, a wonderful quilt book. I see projects in my future, yummy jelly beans, a cute frog measuring tap, cookie cutters. Thank you so much Sharon, your package made my day. I especially love her sweet note.[ATTACH=CONFIG]375871[/ATTACH]

fayzer 11-10-2012 05:39 PM

I am not in the swap this month. I know you won't mind if I tag along so I can see the wonderful packages you get. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone suffering losses in the NE.