Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

starshine 11-14-2012 09:16 PM

Package to my SP is in the mail! Its on its way. I have sent a package to region before but not this person. I'm too many pages behind and its too late to stay up any longer. And just realized tonight Thanksgiving Day is in one week not two so I'll be a lot busier than I thought.

shortmom5 11-15-2012 06:55 AM

My SP should be receiving her package tomorrow!! At least that's when post office said it should arrive in Scotland. (huge hint!)
Have a great day everyone!!!

jaba 11-15-2012 07:41 AM

Checked confirmation and it said expected delivery today, I'd be very surprised, just don't think that is going to happen. Mailed on the 13th so it's probably lucky to be out of Wyoming today. I'm thinking maybe Saturday. Guess today is the mail by date so all should be headed somewhere. Today's hints, 1st number of zipcode, 7 and 6

brenda21 11-15-2012 08:56 AM

Thank ya'll so much for the Birthday wishes!!! What a great day I had...will have to post a pic of my awesome cake in a little while...
SharonAnne~it's too funny you worded it that way....a few weeks ago my sister said "so, what do you want for your half century?" and my reply of course was that first of all, I wanted her to STOP referring to it that way! hahahah...but, actually, I'm fine with it...it's just a number right?
Jaba~ now I'm super dee duper sure that package is coming to me!!!!! haha

jaba 11-15-2012 09:09 AM

You just never know, guess you'll have to wait and see! Only I know these things you know?

brenda21 11-15-2012 10:05 AM

3 Attachment(s)
my cake and me...haha
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376699[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376700[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376701[/ATTACH]

Sibi 11-15-2012 10:12 AM

Love the cake Brenda....so pretty! I will be turning 51 very soon. I wasn't to pleased about turning 50 at all but you know what....it's really not so bad. I'm still the same me and alive and kicking so who really cares about the number right? Just keep smiling and enjoying life.

mooretll 11-15-2012 10:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Brenda love the pics. and yes it was funny how Sharon put the half centry thing. Here is a pic of my party and cake we had a hippy party it was a blast.
The first pic is my husband and me and the second is the cakemy Daughter-in-law made me.

mooretll 11-15-2012 10:31 AM

My package is on its way to whom?

Vanogay 11-15-2012 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5658559)
Checked confirmation and it said expected delivery today, I'd be very surprised, just don't think that is going to happen. Mailed on the 13th so it's probably lucky to be out of Wyoming today. I'm thinking maybe Saturday. Guess today is the mail by date so all should be headed somewhere. Today's hints, 1st number of zipcode, 7 and 6

Well, my zip starts with a 7, so it could be me Jaba. I'm waiting anxiously. Have to go to PT in an hour, but mail should be here before that. We'll see.