Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

luvstoquilt 11-26-2012 09:23 PM

Krystyna! So wonderful to hear FROM you and not just about you. I cannot imagine what you have been through and sincerely hope it is all over soon. You are the only person I know in LI but my NJ friends have lost their shore properties. One friend now has a vacant lot...nothing to sift through at all...maybe that is better, huh? It has to be so hard to see the broken pieces of your life. You have no idea how much you have been missed! We tried to struggle through the Nov. swap but I think all of us had much to heavy hearts...not the usual banter at all. Get used to the new computer and post us a "wish list" and then just wait for the post office to deliver...Prayers are there for you for sure.
Everyone is so glad you, your family and your pups are all safe and have a warm place to wait this out.

dabbler312 11-27-2012 07:52 AM

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR - what is wrong with the postal system?
Mailed/shipped secret pal package almost three weeks ago - 11/9/12

Krystyna - I am so very happy that you and your family along with your fuzzy family members are safe; your personal belongings and other stuff can be replaced but you can't replace the sound of a voice calling your name, the arms of a loved one wrapped around you and look in your pets eye when they're thinking of doing something naughty. We're here for you and our other Storm Sandy survivors when you're ready to get back in the swing of it.

SLHughes 11-28-2012 05:01 AM

Yeah!! My Package has Arrived!!!

Just want to let you know that I am the lucky one that recieved the beautiful xmas table runner from dabbler312!!! I receieved an awesome package. Paper piecing kit, leaflet with 17 patterns, vanilla caramel truffle tea, warm comfy socks, snowman kleenex and 5 pieces of halloween fabric.

I so love my package especially the table runner!!! I will be putting it on my dining room table and it will be there all year long!!! You see I will start it out for the xmas season with the xmas side up and then after I will turn it over with the forest green. My dining room has forest green as an accent color! I so so love it.

You will see how beautiful it is in the pics!!!

Thank you so much dabbler312! Yes it does take along time to get to Canada!!! Usually about 14 business days and we had a holiday in there as well.

SLHughes 11-28-2012 05:09 AM

Okay ... I am having trouble to upload the pictures. I will try again today after I get home from work!

SLHughes 11-28-2012 05:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay ... I think I will give it one more try!!!

Lori Peercy 11-28-2012 01:11 PM

Geat packages

Grandma Peg 11-28-2012 01:30 PM

Krystyna, so glad to hear from you personally. Just can't even imagine what you have and will go through. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

mizkyp 11-28-2012 01:54 PM

Krystyna,
Great to hear from you. I'm glad that things are looking up some days. Good luck with the insurance, FEMA and everything else. God Bless.

buslady 11-28-2012 02:24 PM

Great to see you post, Lori. I hope you are feeling better.

wanda lou 11-29-2012 02:19 AM

K- so good to hear from you, hang in there my friend and I will keep you in my prayers.