Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-swap-update-page-35-a-t70074.html)

homecaregiver 11-20-2010 04:19 PM

My November Secret Swap package will be mailed on Monday, sorry for the delay but had some health issues with my husband.

Pat
homecaregiver

lawsonmugs 11-20-2010 04:21 PM

Pat I hope he is doing better. Mary

som 11-20-2010 04:26 PM

someone in colorado will be getting a pkg.monday.i sent it fri. they said 3 days

homecaregiver 11-20-2010 04:29 PM

Well for now, he is ok, but very very tired. The dr said that there was an equvilent of 14 lbs. of fluid that was in his lungs and heart plus his kidney's are failing. Seems like the congestive heart failure is occuring more often and closer together. This is why I am a homecaregiver.

thanks for the message.

Pat
homecaregiver

pattis47 11-20-2010 06:32 PM

I'll have to use my Santa's Magic Key and see what I can find one of these fine blustery nights. As soon as Rudolph picks me up and carries me away to your house...... :-( :-( :-( :-(

Originally Posted by donna873

Originally Posted by pattis47
I'll be sneakin about looking for those twizzlers..... yummmy/ very nice package

Originally Posted by donna873
Laura3, I got my squishy today and gal, you rock..how did you know heath bar and twizzlers were my favorites..I stashed that away in a secret drawer very quickly..and thank you so much for the quilt pattern for my grandson..and the fabric is just beautiful, I can't wait to make a quilt with it..here is a pic of my stuff..I love it all..thank you so much

Oh but they are hidden very well.. :o)

Qbee 11-20-2010 06:34 PM

So sorry Homecaregiver...I will be praying for both of you.

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
Well for now, he is ok, but very very tired. The dr said that there was an equvilent of 14 lbs. of fluid that was in his lungs and heart plus his kidney's are failing. Seems like the congestive heart failure is occuring more often and closer together. This is why I am a homecaregiver.

thanks for the message.

Pat
homecaregiver

SLHughes 11-20-2010 06:59 PM

Pat hope your hubby is feeling better soon. Will keep you both in my thoughts. :)

AlisaQuilts 11-20-2010 07:06 PM

I'm Glad you liked your gifts! i sent you a PM. The pattern is Lazy Girl - City Bag. I also sent you a link. I didn't take a photo, sorry. happy Thanksgiving!

Originally Posted by Kherrin
Alisapo 730 no need to worry that your package was not delivered...I got it yesterday and consider myself one lucky lady!!! The package was really OVER THE TOP!!! A beautiful purple bag (would love the pattern...is that too much to ask after receiving such a wonderful package)...notions...3 yards of terrific green fabric already have plans for fits right in with my new green project...a note pad...pin cushion on top of quart jar of all kinds of chocolates...It was wonderful, terrific and very generous!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! My camera is not working so hope Alisapo730 took a picture before she shipped and can post for me...PLEASE! Thanks again!!!

AlisaQuilts 11-20-2010 07:12 PM

OOOO i really love to read! I think that I would love a bok about quilting! I wonder how many books/Authors there are out there on quilting. Does anyone know of a good book or series?

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
I got my SP package today. It came from KReinhart 742 -- Karla -- who lives in Astoria, OR. Thank you, Karla, I love everything. Lots of goodies in my package. A "What Not Basket" that Karla made out of bunny fabric. I love bunnies. There is a quilt pattern that Karla designed. It is so cute. I'm going to have to make one. It's called Jeweled Moose & Coneflowers. Her website is riverviewquilts.net. I'm going to check it out as soon as I finish this. I also got really cute Santa stick notes and pen, cute candy cane notebook, blue/purple batik fabric (I love batiks and blue/purple fabric), a cute fabric panel, a book, Old Maid's Puzzle, a Terri Thayer quilting mystery. Can't wait to read that. And some yummy Lindt Lindor Truffles. Thank you so much again, Karla. Love everything!

Laura3 11-20-2010 07:16 PM

Donna...So glad you received your package! Twizzlers and Heath Bars are a staple in my sewing room....
This was my first Secret Swap and it was so fun! I hope it doesn't go away!

Laura