Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-swap-update-page-35-a-t70074.html)

ssnare 11-21-2010 06:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you Mom6. I got a lovely burgundy, green, and gold tote with lots of pockets inside. I bet she made it!!! :P I also received a rainbow journal, a notepad with a calendar, curved safety pins, an erasable fabric marker, 3 pieces of fabric, and a tiny note pad on a key chain. I am sure the tiny note pad is so that I do not get too wordy. :lol: Thank you so much. I already put things in the tote, but I had to take it out to take the picture.

SuzanneTx 11-21-2010 07:04 AM

Everyone, please make sure you notify BonniFeltz that you have received your packages. We have to keep up with that stuff to continue to have swaps.

Thanks!
Suzanne

grammynan 11-21-2010 07:32 AM

I haven't received mine yet, but I'm hopeful!

Up North 11-21-2010 07:33 AM

My tracking shows my secret pal 's was delivered Friday but no word yet from her.

debbieumphress 11-21-2010 07:54 AM

My secret pal package is on it's way to australia as of 11/18/10. I hope it gets there fast.

SLHughes 11-21-2010 08:16 AM

I also haven't received mine yet either ... but not too worried .... as we have a deadline of the 20th to send them out??? ( I may be wrong as I am a newbie here and just getting use to the board) However, I had sent mine to my Secret Pal on November 14th ... and it still hasn't arrived there but should in the next couple of days ...

I am really enjoying this and also appreciate the ones that set it up!

Thanks a bunch. :thumbup:

pattis47 11-21-2010 09:58 AM

Please, oh please Please, oh please Please, oh please; tell us you are going to co-ordinate the DEC SWAP. Many of us are anxiously awaiting your GOOD NEWS.

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Everyone, please make sure you notify BonniFeltz that you have received your packages. We have to keep up with that stuff to continue to have swaps.

Thanks!
Suzanne

ssnare 11-21-2010 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Please, oh please Please, oh please Please, oh please; tell us you are going to co-ordinate the DEC SWAP. Many of us are anxiously awaiting your GOOD NEWS.

Thanks!
Suzanne

Suzanne had said a day or so ago , that there will not be a Dec. swap.

BonniFeltz 11-21-2010 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47

Thanks!
Suzanne

I believe that Suzanne already had posted that December swap was cancelled but we might pick up again in January.

Qbee 11-21-2010 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by SLHughes
I also haven't received mine yet either ... but not too worried .... as we have a deadline of the 20th to send them out???

I agree.....I haven't started worrying at all yet since some may not have mailed them out until the 20th and those sending to or from overseas will most likely take even longer....just adds to the anticipation :D