Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October 2018 to December 2018 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-2018-december-2018-table-runner-swap-t300328.html)

CarolinePaj 10-30-2018 03:59 PM

It is lovely to see all the chatting and thinking out loud that you gals are doing..... I too am having to think of something that I haven't tried yet..... oh....as I was typing an idea popped into my head!

Ohhhhhh... I think I have something!!!!!!

Hugs

Caroline

R-sea 10-30-2018 06:40 PM

I am having another go at a pattern I did all wrong but turned out just different . It got sold at our craft fete so someone liked it , they didn't know it was wrong. I remember how I went wrong { I think } I might even try that again . Think, think, think

lawsonmugs 10-31-2018 06:44 AM

We sure sound sure of our selves...lol. Sounds like the blind leading the blind. This ought to be a interesting swap.

jaba 10-31-2018 08:00 AM

I'm still drawing a blank but will keep pondering until I come up with something...hopefully.
Just checking in with all of you, sorry it's been so long.
Since being in Florida, I've had to go through a battery of tests that have really taken a toll on my immune system. It's pretty much non existent at this point. I had a CT scan last week that actually left me weak in the knees and really ill from the fluid they have you drink. Now I have a cold and stomach flu that will not go away. They postponed the MRI until next Tuesday so hopefully I will be better. Not a good way to start the Florida season.
My other quilt for the Boom swap is pieced and put together, just not enough energy to get it on the machine and quilted, soon I hope.

Annaquilts 10-31-2018 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 8152486)
It is lovely to see all the chatting and thinking out loud that you gals are doing..... I too am having to think of something that I haven't tried yet..... oh....as I was typing an idea popped into my head!

Ohhhhhh... I think I have something!!!!!!

Hugs

Caroline

LOL Can you share? I have tried all the other ideas people mentioned except the blind fold one and I am sure you do not want me to do that one. Can you imagion the rotary cutting part?

Annaquilts 10-31-2018 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 8152802)
We sure sound sure of our selves...lol. Sounds like the blind leading the blind. This ought to be a interesting swap.

Sounds very similar to the blind fold one. Can I be the leader when you rotary cut? Bahaha

Annaquilts 10-31-2018 11:22 AM

)))))))Hugs and prayers jaba((((((((

Teen 10-31-2018 02:44 PM

Oh goodness, Jaba....you've been thru so much recently. I declare November your month for recovery and healing... Get some rest...

Teen 10-31-2018 02:45 PM

My head is swimming with ideas....those who know me know...this could be dangerous...lol... You never know what you may end up with.

jhr58 10-31-2018 06:55 PM

yes, i want to play as well. :)