Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Krystyna 10-05-2012 03:30 AM

Kathleen, I'm so sorry you broke your shoulder. That's awful. I just hope it mends quickly.

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-05-2012 04:29 AM

More clues!! SP likes Amy Butler, I do not. She likes Ghirardelli and Godiva chocolate.

Hope you feel better Kathleen

Krystyna 10-05-2012 04:50 AM

Hi girls -- and guy! I'm going MIA for the next two days ... tomorrow is the Irish Day Fair in town and we are going nuts with last minute preps. Oooooh, I can't wait for Sunday!

LindaR 10-05-2012 05:36 AM

haven't got a name yet...I think Lori is having problems with PM's...I don't like snakes in any form LOL, feathers are a great idea! My box is started, just need likes and dislikes LOL, Happy Friday everyone, sun is shining and cold now...

greenini 10-05-2012 07:44 AM

Kathleen, ouch! Hope your shoulder gets better soon. Ask for the good drugs, we've gotten some pretty funny messages from those (and you know who you are)that were on them:)....

Went out to get a haircut for my 45 high school reunion today and stopped off to pick up a prescription and some candy for my SP, who doesn't post here much and really didn't give me a whole lotta info about what to get her...so I'm gonna fly kind of blind....

Will get the package together for early next week send off to a state that is next to my state and one I lived in for 1 1/2 yrs...

lawsonmugs 10-05-2012 07:55 AM

Hi Everyone,miss you all. I hope to sign up for Novembers swap again.I been out of the swap for 3 months and I am having bad withdrawls.lol. Hope your all doing well and have fun. My avatar is my new puppy. she is going on 6 months old. Hugh girl.Her name is Sofie.Hugs to all Mary

jaba 10-05-2012 08:01 AM

Irish Day sounds like fun, hope you have a great time!! Kathleen better take it easy for a few days, I think I can feel your pain . Greenini sounds very interesting, what kind of RX's and candy are you sending to your SP, is this a magic potion you buy that we should know about? :)

brenda21 10-05-2012 08:26 AM

Kathleen~sorry to hear about your fall..hope you're feeling better soon.
Susan~so happy for you and Measdow.
Mary(Lawsonmugs)~love Sophie and glad you popped in...hope all is well
K~good luck at the festival with your sales

Hope you all have an awesome weekend.....
As for me, I started a new job last week that was supposed to be part time and I'm already headed in to over time and still have tomorrow to go haha...very tired and sore...not used to being on my feet for eight and nine hours at a time...off today and trying to get something more than "resting" accomplished :shock:

lawsonmugs 10-05-2012 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5563854)
Kathleen~sorry to hear about your fall..hope you're feeling better soon.
Susan~so happy for you and Measdow.
Mary(Lawsonmugs)~love Sophie and glad you popped in...hope all is well
K~good luck at the festival with your sales

Hope you all have an awesome weekend.....
As for me, I started a new job last week that was supposed to be part time and I'm already headed in to over time and still have tomorrow to go haha...very tired and sore...not used to being on my feet for eight and nine hours at a time...off today and trying to get something more than "resting" accomplished :shock:

Brenda congrats on the new job. Get some rest . everything else can wait for you to rest and get another day off. I've had sofie for about 2 months or more.She's a handful after having older dogs. Like a 2 yr on a sugar high.lol All is doing much better thanks. Hugs Mary

Anastasia 10-05-2012 08:54 AM

Ooo Ooo .. I forgot to say.. This month is my birthday.. so my box should be extra big right? :D