Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Vanogay 10-13-2012 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5582630)
Oh SP your box went out today....i got the things u wanted...here is great hint for u.....ypu said you would be happy to watch meadow for me!

Oh, I can guess this one, although I won't give it away. Neat!

SEGASAL 10-13-2012 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5582761)
Oh, I can guess this one, although I won't give it away. Neat!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Don't tell...lol Did I send you apple butter? If I did I can always send more as a bribe to keep quiet...lol

crafty grammie 10-13-2012 03:00 PM

Krystyna Got your package today,and I had guessed it was from you. Will try to take another picture and see if my neighbor will post for me..Thanks

Anastasia 10-13-2012 03:11 PM

*grumble* hate my neighborhood sometimes. Hate being out of the house when the mail comes cause even though I tell the mailpeople to leave packages ON my porch. just open the door.. slide it in.. they only do it half the time.. usually UPS or Fedex is best at that.. so then when I come home and see a half empty bottle of beer on my retaining wall and no packages for me when one could be coming any day, I start wondering if my packages walk off.. so far people have only ever stolen my dog food but I wouldn't put anything past my neighborhood. So.. I hope my package isn't here yet. But I'm sad it's not here yet :D

letsquilt 10-13-2012 04:24 PM

I sent out my secret pal package today and you should get it by Monday. Your zip adds up to 17 and you are north of me.

Anastasia 10-13-2012 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt (Post 5583196)
I sent out my secret pal package today and you should get it by Monday. Your zip adds up to 17 and you are north of me.

MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a quote that fits mee... unfortunately.. since my mother and I have dyslexic zip codes.. it also fits her.

Jan Rutherford 10-13-2012 08:13 PM

OH BOY!!! I am late this time on getting my SP pkg . out ! It will head out on monday !!!!

sew_Tracy 10-14-2012 04:35 AM

Mine adds to 17, but I am south of you.

Krystyna 10-14-2012 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by crafty grammie (Post 5583034)
Krystyna Got your package today,and I had guessed it was from you. Will try to take another picture and see if my neighbor will post for me..Thanks

You are welcome. I forgot to tuck in some other items and will get them out to you when I can ... but I think the squishy was pretty jammed. Hope you can use the pattern calendar.

sew_Tracy 10-14-2012 04:48 AM

I want the apple butter!
MrsAJ, glad you liked the goofy kitty!