Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

marytoddliz 10-15-2012 11:01 PM

According to hubby, no big package but a few "Squishes" the Good news for him (bad for mail reporting) is he is leaving to go to a job site in the morning so nobody home to check the mail!

Sooooo if I get a package before I get home next week, well I will just apologize now! And I will report in Next Monday.

I am having a wonderful time with my Granddaughter this week, but she wears me out faster than all the training for the marathon!

And today was a run in the rain! a lot of rain! I was soaked to the skin, I have a great appreciation to all of the Washingtonians can't get anything done here if you have to wait for a sunny day! It was so beautiful, rain and all running on the great trails. I really think the colors of the trees are about as pretty as back East!

I love looking at all the wonderful packages, this is a fun exchange for sure.

Brenda glad you liked the stuff, Yes the Apron is from my Christmas line. You are always fun to put a package together for. So sorry to hear about your Dad, I know your memories will be helping you through the tough times.

mooretll 10-16-2012 01:53 AM

Some really nice packages coming in.
mine is going out today sorry for the delay sp i have been very sick with Pancriatis and in a lot of pain. But am feeling some better today so will ship off soon as po opens.
Brenda ,you are in my prayers.

joejoe31 10-16-2012 04:25 AM

I got a sp today I cant take a pic atm but been trying for hour or tow so iam not doing it now.But Oh my gosh.I got sooo much things three plastic canvas books a quilting book,a novel, a little bag of mixed chocolate WOOHOO,skeleton fabric ,some pretty sparkley pink fabric,casper the ghost fabric with a matching fabric to it,a chinesse dragon fabric and a whinni the pooh fabric.~takes a ragged breath~ Thats not it! A homade soap and bath rag thingy,some lotion,and wet wipes,....a pair of little sicissors with a cute beaded thing hanging of it,with a matching pin thin and a pin for my shirt ....~deeper breath~andddd stickers of mustaches ,and some scrapbooking things a pot holder for halloween and a lovley letter all from GRAMMY J.......thank you sooo much between you and a friend and the board you have made my day one of the best. thank you Grammy J.Back to rest but had to get this out of my system lol. ty ty ty God bless and TY!:D

dabbler312 10-16-2012 04:32 AM

Thank you ReeSkylr - oct pkg

1 Attachment(s)
SPOOKTACULAR GREETINGS FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS - Thank you Pam - aka ReeSkylr for the wonderful package. I love the halloween vest panel and the scarecrow wall/door hanging - they will fit nicely with what we have going on for halloween; we will scatter the candles about (a couple of them glow in the dark). I recently purchased a jar of buttons - the button box is perfect for sorting. Thank you also for the JoAnn Fabric patterns - the cat bag looks like fun; the papers for paper piecing and the awesome batik fabrics. Winter will be here before long and I can't wait to hunker in and read one of the books. My favorite is the handmade little bag - it is the perfect size to keep my rotary cutter in. This is an awesome swap package - I received it over a week ago and have just been too busy to post photo before now. Thank you Pam for such a fun package.

luvstoquilt 10-16-2012 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5587953)
I am so glad that you like it... I will see if I can convicne dh to take a day and come and see you at Christmas time!

Please do if you can..it would be a real treat!

luvstoquilt 10-16-2012 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 5588631)
Yes, I can agree with you.....sending the SP package, excited to have your SP receive it and then checking the Delivery Confirmation that says it's been delivered but not hearing from your SP the day the package arrived.

I know the feeling..mine shows it was delivered on Tues, 10/9.! I am not happy...I hope she is just away and the package is not lost.

Up North 10-16-2012 06:42 AM

My package was delivered the 12th but my secret pal is away from home and her Husband told her it had arrived. Had to go back and look through the posts but found her thank you.

greenini 10-16-2012 06:51 AM

Thanks to Jazs2, Linda, for a great Oct package delivered very late last night. The book looks quite interesting and red fabric, well, what can I say:), the key chain is sweet and the lotion and sanitizer will be used, and a tissue holder.

buslady 10-16-2012 07:47 AM

I want a cowl like that one!!

shamrock 10-16-2012 08:24 AM

Thank you, Buslady for your great package. The fabric, notions, CANDY, calendar book, applique, etc. Someday I'm going to take time to learn to post pictures. Going away tomorrow, so no time to learn this month.