Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

Lori Peercy 09-30-2011 09:27 PM

My internet was down for hours and has set me back some but everyone will have their secret pals name by the 2nd of Oct I promise!

CAgirl1 09-30-2011 09:36 PM

No worries Lori. Don't you love modern technology. :hunf:

candi 09-30-2011 10:05 PM

Lori,
Take your time, we are a very patient bunch :mrgreen:
And again, thanks for all you do.

Lori Peercy 09-30-2011 10:19 PM

i was thinking of something I could do for Marty, more than I am doing now and I thought If anyone out there would like to send her a card, thinking of you or encouragement kind of card soniboo has her address. I would answer you myself but will be pretty busy with swap for a couple of days. This is only if you would like to do it. Thanks Lori

brenda21 10-01-2011 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Lori,

ummmm...patient :roll: .....polite, maybe hahaha stalkers are not patient....just saying...

lawsonmugs 10-01-2011 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21

Originally Posted by candi
Lori,

ummmm...patient :roll: .....polite, maybe hahaha stalkers are not patient....just saying...

I know!! and for Candi to say that.funny

Wine Woman 10-01-2011 07:52 AM

Yea for internet problems! I'm in and Lori YOU ARE THE BEST!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Keep looking CAgirl1. I look for awhile and then a good one comes up close to home. Craig's list is the best. That's how mine have been adopted.

Originally Posted by CAgirl1

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Oh no I missed it this month. I was at an estate sale and by the time I got home and signed on it said closed! I found a lot of nice things for the swap. The lady was a quilter and a beader. She really did have nice things. I'll save them to share for another month. I'll be watching and reading so please, please, please post pictures!! :( :(

I did by another Featherweight today! A Centenial that is beautiful. I will have to sell one of mine though. Cannot have two Centenials!!! Or can I????? :lol:

What I wouldn't give to have a featherweight. I have been looking but they are either too high or in such bad shape that it would take a lot to get it all fixed. I guess I will only dream for now....
:roll:

NauDeeGal 10-01-2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Koko and mscupid both lost their mothers and have given me permission to give out address.

Lori
When you get a moment will you PM me their addresses, please?
Thank you
DeeDee

Sunflower Girl 10-01-2011 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by NauDeeGal

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Koko and mscupid both lost their mothers and have given me permission to give out address.

Lori
When you get a moment will you PM me their addresses, please?
Thank you
DeeDee

Sunflower Girl 10-01-2011 10:09 AM

After you are finished with the swap assignments, please PM with their addresses as well. Thanks!