Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

Moedeenie 09-30-2011 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise
I just sent my completed form.

I look forward to participating in this swap, I use to
LOVE doing the swaps on cafemom when we did them, now
though it seems nobody is interested in them.

Welcome Quilty-Louise!

lawsonmugs 09-30-2011 11:48 AM

Oh Quilty-Louise you are going to love this swap. We have lots of fun,with lots of teasing.You'll see lots of great swaps being shared too.They will give you lots of ideas for small gifts for christmas,birthdays,friendship gifts.Welcome. Mary

Ladybug 1938 09-30-2011 01:40 PM

I can't wait either, have a box ready and have purchased a few things will be going to the Quilt shop next week Friday and may pick up a thing or two there... So who am I getting.... :-)

JSNOMORE 09-30-2011 01:47 PM

I can't wait for the swap to start. I also signed up for the secret santa swap and my swap partner for that is someone that I had for a SP swap this year. Makes sluething so much easier

JSNOMORE 09-30-2011 01:48 PM

KOKO and MSCUPID my heart and prayers are with you. My Mom and I are pretty tight. I can't even imagine not having her in my life.

SLHughes 09-30-2011 02:01 PM

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Not that I am excited or nothing. :)

Lori Peercy 09-30-2011 03:25 PM

Alright we have 148 and 11 asking for 2 for a total of 159. This is your last chance if you want to ask for a second secret pal I will be assinging names tonight. So need to know asap. Lori

soniboo 09-30-2011 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
I can't wait for the swap to start. I also signed up for the secret santa swap and my swap partner for that is someone that I had for a SP swap this year. Makes sluething so much easier

Hmmmm, then you aren't my Secret Santa 'cause you never had me here. That should make my wondering a little easier. (Is it Candi? I won't tell) :lol:

Wine Woman 09-30-2011 07:04 PM

Oh no I missed it this month. I was at an estate sale and by the time I got home and signed on it said closed! I found a lot of nice things for the swap. The lady was a quilter and a beader. She really did have nice things. I'll save them to share for another month. I'll be watching and reading so please, please, please post pictures!! :( :(

I did by another Featherweight today! A Centenial that is beautiful. I will have to sell one of mine though. Cannot have two Centenials!!! Or can I????? :lol:

CAgirl1 09-30-2011 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Oh no I missed it this month. I was at an estate sale and by the time I got home and signed on it said closed! I found a lot of nice things for the swap. The lady was a quilter and a beader. She really did have nice things. I'll save them to share for another month. I'll be watching and reading so please, please, please post pictures!! :( :(

I did by another Featherweight today! A Centenial that is beautiful. I will have to sell one of mine though. Cannot have two Centenials!!! Or can I????? :lol:

What I wouldn't give to have a featherweight. I have been looking but they are either too high or in such bad shape that it would take a lot to get it all fixed. I guess I will only dream for now....
:roll: