Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

Krystyna 10-06-2011 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197
My package went into the mail today for my SP, should have it in a couple days. This person does not like Caramel and had animals. Actually after reading the preferences she sounds a lot like me, but I love Caramel.

I know who it is! Hahahahaha!

Ladybug 1938 10-06-2011 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Oh that orange Batik is just dreamy!!

Oh I love the green batik, I'll take that off your hands...

Ladybug 1938 10-06-2011 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Oh, Ladybug, who's your SP for November :?: Planning anything nice??? :lol:

Yep, planning on a mug rug and of course a table runner and some other handmades along with a few other goodies I already have in the box for her... Why will I get your name??/

Ladybug 1938 10-06-2011 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by candi

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938

Originally Posted by candi

My Secret Pal Package is mailed, heading north as we speak....
I picked up anothre Med size Flat Rate box for the November SP...
Enjoy your day everyone...

Candi where are you again....????????????????

Near Boston, Ladybug. How is FL doing?

Florida is comfy today about 80 degrees and the PO says the package will be delivered maybe Monday, it's a biggy....My daughter lives in CT and a grandson goes to school in Mass...Be on the lookout.

Be on the lookout for your grandson or a package???? :mrgreen: But wait, the clues you gave don't match me...are you playing sneaky?? :lol: :XD:

Candi, you never know what I will do... Maybe even the other Grandson... ....hmmmm there is a pkg out there on the way to someone...

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-06-2011 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Oh, Ladybug, who's your SP for November :?: Planning anything nice??? :lol:

Yep, planning on a mug rug and of course a table runner and some other handmades along with a few other goodies I already have in the box for her... Why will I get your name??/

Nope you are getting me!!! :mrgreen:

greenini 10-06-2011 02:14 PM

If you are going to stop for a couple of hershey kisses on your way to Lancaster there is a nice little quilt shop right on Cocoa Ave.[/quote]

thanks but no stop in Hershey this trip.....brief stop in Lancaster and then head further south to a state with an i in it....

mscupid804 10-06-2011 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Oh that orange Batik is just dreamy!!

Oh I love the green batik, I'll take that off your hands...

Nahhhhh, you'll have to shoot me 1st! I love them both!

:thumbup:

greenini 10-06-2011 02:18 PM

Ok, just so y'all know, I am in MA, so that package is coming to New England..or NY.[/quote]

you are a big help Candi, that must be why you got all those mystery packages for your super stalking capabilitities..now which state is it? Ella Grasso was the governer many years ago.

candi 10-06-2011 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by greenini
Ok, just so y'all know, I am in MA, so that package is coming to New England..or NY.

you are a big help Candi, that must be why you got all those mystery packages for your super stalking capabilitities..now which state is it? Ella Grasso was the governer many years ago.[/quote]

Woo hoo!!! CT, y'all... I actually did two work assignments in CT...two years in a row...one in the New Haven area and on in the Waterbury area...didn't know we had swappers from CT. Woo hoo for them :XD:

candi 10-06-2011 02:27 PM

Candi, you never know what I will do... Maybe even the other Grandson... ....hmmmm there is a pkg out there on the way to someone...

Ladybug, have you been campaigning with Soniboo and siki to torment me
:?: :mrgreen: