Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

mizkyp 10-05-2011 03:55 PM

I cant keep up. I am skipping to the end of the posts. Hopefully I will be going to the post office Saturday Morning. Which direction will I mail?

Ladybug 1938 10-05-2011 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by mizkyp
I cant keep up. I am skipping to the end of the posts. Hopefully I will be going to the post office Saturday Morning. Which direction will I mail?

I have my package all ready to go to the PO tomorrow and I have pictures of the contents, It's heading north of me to a state with an I in it, and it's on the cool side there now... Probably won't be there
till Monday, hope she likes it...Oh her name is the same as a couple other people on the board...

greenini 10-05-2011 04:12 PM

Update. We are piled up in one of our favorite motels on the NY-Pa border which likes Ray. Ray is sleeping on my feet, G is watching some idiot tv show and I just read about 25 pges of messages.

SP your package was put in the box by a super nice post mistress in N Hartland, Vt this morning. It's going to a state that is next to the state Candi is in now and that i retired from. I was not able to do anything personal as we've been on the road for ever it seems. I hope that there isn't too much of one color you don't like much, but I couldn't resist what I sent.

I can't wait to get home to 2 months boxes!!

From here we're heading to Steamtown and then got to drop by Lancaster as long as we're in the neighborhood....any special fabric stores not to be missed?

SLHughes 10-05-2011 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Ok, international package was posted this morning!PO says 6-10 business day :thumbup: Here is one more hint for international swappers, you like to read and garden :mrgreen:

I guess this ones not for me as I do like to read but never mentioned anything about gardening!!! shucks!!!! :cry:

SLHughes 10-05-2011 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr
Ok Pal, your box is going out either today or tommorrow, depending on an item that I am waiting to show up :)

A HINT: Your town was Incorporated in 1885.

Ugghhh ... this one isn't mine either ... My town was incorporated in 1883 when the Canadian Pacific Railway went through. :x

SLHughes 10-05-2011 04:41 PM

Well I dont see any hints here for me ... I will keep waiting!!! This is so much fun and love to read everyones posts.

However, I just stopped in to let you all no my package is now in the mail and it is on its way to someone whose zip adds to 18 ... Could this be for you????

kriscraft99 10-05-2011 04:43 PM

I just googled my SP's address.. really cool area she lives in.. There is a Post Office, ball field and pool close by.

Airwick156 10-05-2011 04:49 PM

Mine and Charles packages are going out tomorrow. One is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far east and kinda almost in line with Oregon.
The other is going south and then east just a tadbit. Both like to drink tea, one doesn't like licorice, both have dogs, one likes embellishments, the other doesn't say.
And THIS MONTH he made his own package...but he did get stuff from me...AND HE EVEN ASKED permission. LOLOL

TiltedEars 10-05-2011 05:15 PM

Darn. I don't like licorice or tea.

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Mine and Charles packages are going out tomorrow. One is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far east and kinda almost in line with Oregon.
The other is going south and then east just a tadbit. Both like to drink tea, one doesn't like licorice, both have dogs, one likes embellishments, the other doesn't say.
And THIS MONTH he made his own package...but he did get stuff from me...AND HE EVEN ASKED permission. LOLOL

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-05-2011 05:37 PM

UH OH, I just remembered.... I forgot to sew the inside seams of my SP's pouches I made, ack!! :roll:
Well pals, sorry about that, there is a small hole on the inside of your zippered bags just whip stitch it and it will be good to go, I cannot believe I forgot to finish that! :shock: :shock: :hunf: :roll: