Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

thomp116 10-05-2011 05:48 PM

I like tea!

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Mine and Charles packages are going out tomorrow. One is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far east and kinda almost in line with Oregon.
The other is going south and then east just a tadbit. Both like to drink tea, one doesn't like licorice, both have dogs, one likes embellishments, the other doesn't say.
And THIS MONTH he made his own package...but he did get stuff from me...AND HE EVEN ASKED permission. LOLOL

thomp116 10-05-2011 05:49 PM

NEW YORK - nope, no "I"

kriscraft99 10-05-2011 05:59 PM

oh it is mine, I know! yipeeeeee :thumbup:

Originally Posted by candi

Originally Posted by moonrise

Originally Posted by candi
Which direction does the box take? :mrgreen:

North-ish ... but considering where I'm from ... :lol: ;)

So it doesn't have far to go and it's heading north-ish from FL, which means the Carolinas, AL and KY watch out!!! (Kriscraft could be yours)I thought maybe you'd say south and it'd defnitely be FL...see now we need more clues to narrow it down..ppplease! :P

candi 10-05-2011 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise
HAHAHA

I am not saying which direction my box is heading.
Just be on the look out.

More clues:

They have pets (dog & cat) though I am not saying
how many of each there are.

They have the letter "B" somewhere within their
name (does not mean the first letter either).

The flower they like is a common one found in many}
flower beds.

They list 2 colors as favorites. Both colors are
often used in a holiday.

They only listed 3 current projects.

The city/town is LESS than 10 sq miles (approx.)

That is ALL I am saying until my SP receives their
box.

This has been fun and can not wait to join in another
swap.

Soniboo!!Is this you? :mrgreen:
Not sure about your projects or size of your town, but other clues sound like you. :mrgreen: maybe you listed tormenting me, riding the broom and tormenting me some more as your three projects :XD: :lol:

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-05-2011 06:50 PM

My sp does not have pets, but has a treadle machine, and likes chocolate.

candi 10-05-2011 07:03 PM

No clues sound like me...but my domestic SP, watch your mailbox tomorrow :mrgreen:

Gigi07 10-05-2011 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938

Originally Posted by mizkyp
I cant keep up. I am skipping to the end of the posts. Hopefully I will be going to the post office Saturday Morning. Which direction will I mail?

I have my package all ready to go to the PO tomorrow and I have pictures of the contents, It's heading north of me to a state with an I in it, and it's on the cool side there now... Probably won't be there
till Monday, hope she likes it...Oh her name is the same as a couple other people on the board...

This sounds like it could be coming my way? My state has an I in it and it has been cooler than normal also couple of other people have the same name... ???? Could it be?

Jan Rutherford 10-05-2011 07:57 PM

Can Anyone out there that signed up for the Annual CHRISTMAS ornament swap send me some info about how come we haven't heard as of today about our SP swapper? I thought I read exchange out by OCT. 5th, thats today and I haven't rec'd info yet. THANKS:-)

skaduzy 10-05-2011 08:19 PM

One of my secret pals lives south of me and doesn't like licorice. The other one lives east of me and loves all kinds of fabric. Could either one of these people be YOU? :?:

TiltedEars 10-05-2011 08:20 PM

FINALLY... I found my SP. I'm east of you!!! Yay! I knew I could figure this out.

Originally Posted by skaduzy
One of my secret pals lives south of me and doesn't like licorice. The other one lives east of me and loves all kinds of fabric. Could either one of these people be YOU? :?: