Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

Ladybug 1938 10-06-2011 03:45 PM

Think we forgot one thing..... We need to start bribing Lori...
:) :roll: 8-) :twisted:

wanda lou 10-06-2011 03:47 PM

Wow took me forever to catch up.
I did see a couple of hints could be me.

my zip adds to 19.... is it me.

my package will be mailed in the morning.

mscupid804 10-06-2011 03:48 PM

Candi, my daughter is trying to steal my mug rug!!!!!!! She said it was beautiful and if I made it "I want one!" I said no, I got it from my SP! :thumbup:

quiltnut4ever 10-06-2011 03:54 PM

Wow I had to read through 10 pages worth, that's what I get when I'm sick :( wonderful packages so far! Hmmm...another hint for my SP...you can find it in Walmart in many scents...

brenda21 10-06-2011 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rita's mom

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Mine and Charles packages are going out tomorrow. One is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far east and kinda almost in line with Oregon.
The other is going south and then east just a tadbit. Both like to drink tea, one doesn't like licorice, both have dogs, one likes embellishments, the other doesn't say.
And THIS MONTH he made his own package...but he did get stuff from me...AND HE EVEN ASKED permission. LOLOL

:shock: I like tea, hate licorice,have a dog, and I didn't say anything about embellishments! South and just a tadbit of where????.........

nope it is mine!!!! (said in true Krystyna fashion)...i like tea, hate licorice, have a dog and didn't say anything about embellishments...it's mine I tell you
:XD: :thumbup:

arizonagirl 10-06-2011 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21

Mine and Charles packages are going out tomorrow. One is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far east and kinda almost in line with Oregon.
The other is going south and then east just a tadbit. Both like to drink tea, one doesn't like licorice, both have dogs, one likes embellishments, the other doesn't say.
And THIS MONTH he made his own package...but he did get stuff from me...AND HE EVEN ASKED permission. LOLOL

:shock: I like tea, hate licorice,have a dog, and I didn't say anything about embellishments! South and just a tadbit of where????.........

nope it is mine!!!! (said in true Krystyna fashion)...i like tea, hate licorice, have a dog and didn't say anything about embellishments...it's mine I tell you

She said arms crossed with a foot stomp and then out comes the boo boo lip...lol

brenda21 10-06-2011 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou
Wow took me forever to catch up.
I did see a couple of hints could be me.

my zip adds to 19.... is it me.

my package will be mailed in the morning.

this is mine too!!!! my zipcode adds up to 19...MINE!!

brenda21 10-06-2011 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl

Originally Posted by brenda21

She said arms crossed with a foot stomp and then out comes the boo boo lip...lol

EXACTLY!!!!! hahah

reeskylr 10-06-2011 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
Wow I had to read through 10 pages worth, that's what I get when I'm sick :( wonderful packages so far! Hmmm...another hint for my SP...you can find it in Walmart in many scents...

Candi?!!!?

ROFL

skaduzy 10-06-2011 04:21 PM

Time for another few hints:

One is allergic to cats, the other one has furbabies.
Ones zip adds to 26, the other to 18.

:lol: