Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-september-30th-4pm-cst-t231040.html)

Airwick156 09-25-2013 10:52 PM

I going to sign up for October. I will get my info to you tomorrow Lori.

verna2197 09-26-2013 05:43 AM

I'm in again this month. I think this time it will only be 2. Love this swap. Thank you Lori for everything you do.

Well I finally took the plunge and started my paperwork for SS Disability. Keep your fingers crossed. Going to see the Orthopedic Surgeon today. Lots of problems. Left Rotator cuff is shot, already had the right one operated on twice. No cartlidge in my knees, they are all swollen and every step I take you can hear my knees pop and crack. Lots of pain. Say a prayer please.

cherrio 09-26-2013 07:05 AM

Lordy girl! hope the doc can give you something to at least keep the sewing arm and foot pedal foot in business! now seriously-good luck with the ss paperwork. and hope you find relief and feel a bit better tomorrow!

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 6314761)
I'm in again this month. I think this time it will only be 2. Love this swap. Thank you Lori for everything you do.

Well I finally took the plunge and started my paperwork for SS Disability. Keep your fingers crossed. Going to see the Orthopedic Surgeon today. Lots of problems. Left Rotator cuff is shot, already had the right one operated on twice. No cartlidge in my knees, they are all swollen and every step I take you can hear my knees pop and crack. Lots of pain. Say a prayer please.

newquilter10 09-26-2013 07:56 AM

I am going to set this month out as we leave the 25th of October for Texas and not sure the package would get here before we leave. I will be looking for Novembers though and enjoy following you all with yours.

Linda newquilter10

catjo 09-26-2013 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 6314761)

Good luck Verna on the SS. I am at the wait stage of a hearing. Will be a year since filing and now they say I won't get a hearing till next Summer. Ridiculous wait. I hope yours goes quicker then mine.
I am now confined to bed. Early, early, Tuesday morning I was in excrusitating pain. Couldn't walk, sit, on laying I could do was almost completely on my stomach. Was a crying day. Doctor got me in Tuesday, she believes I ruptured a disk. So on high does of pain meds, sterroids, go back Weds. If swelling down they will schedule a milligram cat scan. As I have neurostimulator implant in my back so I can't have a MRI now. I have degenerating disk disease so it a surprise this happens and not doing anything. I already have a pinched nerve in lower back and 3 disks in neck messed up. One compressing on the spinal cord. Arthritis, chronic migraines, 2 rotary cuff surgeries and still not right, and fibromayalgia. All this and disability turns me down. Got to love the government! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can get it quickly.

catjo 09-26-2013 02:31 PM

I'm in again. I have a box already filled, just need to find out some likes of my pal and then I can get it out the door. I just love this group of swappers. Everyone is so generous!

Grandma Peg 09-26-2013 06:41 PM

Cathy so sorry to hear about your pain and prayers to you.
verna good luck with your situation and prayers.

wanda lou 09-27-2013 01:24 AM

Cathy and Verna a prayer said for you both, hang in there.

wanda lou 09-27-2013 01:25 AM

Grandma peg, that quilt is stunning.

homecaregiver 09-27-2013 03:27 AM

I am in again for October and I have already sent my new form to Lori
Pat