Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Paper Piecing Miniature Block Swap~~~Sign Ups Close April 16, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/paper-piecing-miniature-block-swap%7E%7E%7Esign-ups-close-april-16-2012-a-t175162.html)

Annaquilts 05-09-2012 11:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am just gidy. The blocks came in and are so cute. Thank you Ronda for hosting this swap and everything you did. Thank you to everyone who swapped and participated.I love all the blocks! I have a long ways to go with paper piecing but I am already planning to participate in another paper piece swap and DH bought me a paper piece book for Mother's Day.

Is anyone from this swap planning to do the next paper piecing swap? This next paper piecing swap is also hosted by our wonderful swap host, Ronda.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t187867.html

Annaquilts 05-09-2012 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jenniky (Post 5205114)
The fishbowl I am going to use right away and make it the center piece for a small pillow for my grandson who started preschool and needs a small pillow for nap time.

I am so glad you like it and already have plans for it. When the swap blocks came in I became a little worried that the fish bowl might be a bit big since the scale of most of the other blocks seemed smaller. So I am glad to hear you like it and found a home for it.

Robinlee 05-09-2012 12:57 PM

I got it, I got it, I got it.......they are great. I am at work, so I will take pictures later and upload.

Thanks so much.

rwquilts 05-09-2012 01:57 PM

Anna, we have a lot of people who joined in this swap who are taking the journey with us for the next one also! Perhaps we'll get some new players as well...so glad these are coming home safe and that you're enjoying your blocks! Super cute pictures!

almond 05-09-2012 02:32 PM

They are here

1 Attachment(s)
When I got home today and I had a package waiting for me on the table. Couldn't hold back the excitement as I opened it to all of these cute little blocks. Thank you to everyone that made my blocks, they are so special.

A special Thanks to Rhonda for hosting the fun swap. Can sign me up for the next one. I need more blocks as I have a plan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]334184[/ATTACH]

Patricia Faye 05-09-2012 03:38 PM

I received mine today too. Love them. Will take a picture to post later. Everyone did a great job on their blocks. Looking forward to the next swap.

SewExtremeSeams 05-10-2012 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5205343)
I am so glad you like it and already have plans for it. When the swap blocks came in I became a little worried that the fish bowl might be a bit big since the scale of most of the other blocks seemed smaller. So I am glad to hear you like it and found a home for it.

I received one of your fishbowls too and I love it. Sew clever!

Finally found my camera, will post my blocks later. It is so fun to see where my blocks went and to see everyone's blocks. I think I would like to place orders...

PP is addictive and I am definitely addicted!:D:D

Fraew 05-10-2012 10:17 AM

Look what surprises came in the mail!

1 Attachment(s)
These are soooo cute! And look at my Siamese kitty and fabulous fishbowl!

I see multiple quilts here:
kitties and fish
something wintery with the pines and snowman
springtime flowers and birds while sipping tea (can't wait to see what I can add to this with the garden swap).

Just too much ladies.

Thank you for playing and thank you fabulous hostess!

See you in the garden! :)

SheriR 05-10-2012 12:41 PM

Ladies I LOVE my blocks. Thank you so much. I realized I forgot to put my name on the ones I sent. They were the rectangle tulip and iris. I'll do it right next time. I also see so many cute ones I didn't get. I may need to do more sets in the Garden swap so I get more of your cute cute little pieces of art. Did that sound selfish?? :D

Patricia Faye 05-10-2012 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It took some doing but I finally got the picture to download after multiple tries. Here are the blocks I received yesterday. I love them all. Everyone did such a great job on them. Can hardly wait until the next swap.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]334356[/ATTACH]