Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Paper Piecing Miniature Block Swap~~~Sign Ups Close April 16, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/paper-piecing-miniature-block-swap%7E%7E%7Esign-ups-close-april-16-2012-a-t175162.html)

PinkLotus 05-10-2012 01:03 PM

I received my blocks yesterday, and they are alllll beautiful!! I love each and every one of them. I will try and snap a pic over the next few days, and share what I received. A huge thank you to Ronda for being a wonderful hostess :)

rwquilts 05-10-2012 01:50 PM

I'm so happy that you all are enjoying your blocks! I sure had fun swapping them out. I love looking at all the pictures! Sheri, it's not selfish to want to trade more blocks...it's fun!!! You guys all did a fabulous job and I'm excited to see what we come up with in the garden swap! Meet cha yonder in the garden! :)

Annaquilts 05-10-2012 03:00 PM

No not at all. I think it would be nice. There would be more to swap. Also when I commit to a swap I generally try and send a nice full envelop. You figure it costs about $12 by the time you send and get your return. Also generally one set for a swap is not enough to make a quilt.

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5207838)
Ladies I LOVE my blocks. Thank you so much. I realized I forgot to put my name on the ones I sent. They were the rectangle tulip and iris. I'll do it right next time. I also see so many cute ones I didn't get. I may need to do more sets in the Garden swap so I get more of your cute cute little pieces of art. Did that sound selfish?? :D

Robbi24 05-10-2012 06:21 PM

Oh I recieved my blocks today, oh I love them all. Now to figure out how and where to use them to their best feature. Thanks so much. Now Im going to do the garden pp swab so I may use some for that quilt when done.

hoppyfrog 05-11-2012 04:48 PM

My package arrived Wednesday. What a great collection of blocks. I'm going to wait until the garden swap is over before trying to put them all together. Thanks everyone and to you Ronda for doing all of the fun swaps.

SewExtremeSeams 05-13-2012 03:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
It is so fun to see all the blocks that others received and who received my blocks. Here are the blocks I received. Thank you everyone. All of the blocks are so well made. It is fun to exchange with other nuts who 'like' paper piecing. :D :D :D

Difergie 05-14-2012 01:53 PM

Thanks sooo much Rhonda for putting this swap together. It was really fun!

rwquilts 05-14-2012 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 5216719)
Thanks sooo much Rhonda for putting this swap together. It was really fun!

You are so welcome! It was also fun for me as well. You guys are great!

Pretty blocks Miss Linda! :)

Difergie 06-22-2012 02:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
needed something for a center for a round robin so I came up with this (with your help lol). Thought it is cute and wanted to share...may just keep working on it myself...hmmmm[ATTACH=CONFIG]343985[/ATTACH]

Fraew 06-22-2012 03:01 PM

YaaaaaaY! Great idea. :thumbup: