Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Postage Stamp (1 ˝" squares) Swap - Sign Up deadline June 13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/postage-stamp-1-%BD%22-squares-swap-sign-up-deadline-june-13-a-t42104.html)

judy_68 07-18-2010 08:03 AM

Got mine too. Cant wait to do it again.
Judy in Ohio

smtp5 07-18-2010 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by judy_68
Judy in Ohio

I think we should all have put a $1 in the pkg, that way the cordinator could have a little "spa" treatment for the work!
My thoughts! Also in the Block swaps!

KarenBarnes 07-18-2010 09:45 AM

I got mine! Yay! I even got some from Brazil where my two oldest boys served their church missions! How cool is that? Thanks to Ligia, sapdoggie, MegsAnn, KylAvio, goldendog55, Missi, Diane Schmidt, MSQuilter59, TooMuchFabric, and Dawn Hendrix for participating! I'm so excited to figure out what to do!

judy_68 07-18-2010 10:00 AM

I try to remember to add something extra for the person doing the swap. But.... sometimes I forget....grrrrr
Judy in Ohio

Kyiav10 07-18-2010 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by smtp5

Originally Posted by judy_68
Judy in Ohio

I think we should all have put a $1 in the pkg, that way the cordinator could have a little "spa" treatment for the work!
My thoughts! Also in the Block swaps!

I usually (if I don't forget) put in a FQ or an extra block for the "thanks for your hard work!".

I didn't get mine yet. Hopefully tomorrow!! It can be a belated b-day gift!

Kyia

ligia 07-18-2010 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I got mine! Yay! I even got some from Brazil I'm so excited to figure out what to do!

You´re welcome. So am I !!

ligia 07-18-2010 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by mrspete
Yippeee, yahooooeeeee, I got my package today. Thank you missi and all who participated.
(((( BIG HUG ))))
Blessings,
Ruth

Mail gets 3 weeks to get here ...
:roll:

Janetlmt 07-19-2010 09:53 AM

Thank you to Sewextreme (Linda), Sapdoggie, MrsPete, Lori M from ME, Diane S, Darcene, Ligia (Brazil), Booklady, Nettie, Stichnluvr ! ! ! The squares are great!
Thank you Missi for hosting the swap..I know it was hard work.
Peace and Blessings,

Kyiav10 07-19-2010 12:25 PM

I got mine today. Didn't open them yet, had to leave for work but I got them! WhhhhooohHHHHOOooo.

Kyia

SewExtremeSeams 07-19-2010 12:43 PM

What a joy to receive my little tiny squares yesterday, July 18th!!!!

A big THANK YOU TO MISSI!!! And, thank you MARYHEN; KYIAVIO; BATMAMA; LUCY LOCKETT; SHIRLEY THOMAS; Ms. SANDRA PETRY; RUACAJUN2; DIAN DEDON-DianD; MRSPETE-RUTH; AND JUDY-68.

I have looked at each square and love the ones each of you sent. Quite a variety and colors I love. Can't wait to begin sewing on some of them tonight. Have fun! :-D