Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Pretty Valentine's Swap ....Sign ups to close december 30th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/pretty-valentines-swap-sign-ups-close-december-30th-t153002.html)

RedGarnet222 09-15-2011 08:52 AM

Hi everyone sapdoggie has joined us too. So a big welcome to you sapdoggie! Pleae share your blocks if you can with us.

QuilterMomma 09-15-2011 09:27 AM

I have not even got that far yet. I am so amazed that we are thinking this far ahead. As quilters, we just can't wait to have fun for all the holidays. I suppose I am going to have to do this swap. By the time the fall and early winter holidays are over, I will be ready for Valentines. My husband and I eloped on the 15th of Feb because it was a Saturday that year. We love these two days in February. Would be good to decorate the office with a Valentine wall hanging. make the men around here remember their wives and girlfriends. Count me in.

Jean D. 09-15-2011 11:57 AM

Okay! I just went to the fabric store and picked up white on white fabric, it is white with alphabet letters in white, I can't wait to wash it and start cutting out blocks so I can stitch them at night! What fun!

quiltpd 09-15-2011 12:24 PM

OK Red, sign me up please ! Pat

hoppa 09-15-2011 02:14 PM

OK Red don't want to miss one of your parties so sign me up. Will have to see if maybe we can get Bruce to join the party too.

Hoppa

RedGarnet222 09-15-2011 02:20 PM

OMG I am glad you are joining too hoppa! And that would be so fun to have bruce in the swap too. I will put you down for one set but, if you want to make more just let me know I will change it to however many you want. (Up to four sets of course...LOL)

RedGarnet222 09-15-2011 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I was so excited about the Happy Valentine's swap I put aside a project I was working on to make my first set of scrappy hearts.

I hope you all like them... They are 12 1/2 " square.

Next I am making tea cups!

Lavender and pink scrappy pieced heart
[ATTACH=CONFIG]257083[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 09-15-2011 02:30 PM

Look who is excited about this swap!!!!

RedGarnet222 09-15-2011 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by quiltpd
OK Red, sign me up please ! Pat

I will go in annd set you up for one set pat. If you want to do more than that let me know ok? I will just change it to whatever the amount you want to do.

Have fun and share if you can, ok?

RedGarnet222 09-15-2011 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Look who is excited about this swap!!!!

We must have been posting at the same time Quiltermomma!

:oops: Yup gotta admit it, I am excited... LOL!

As always I have two huge covered plastic bins all ready to place these in until the swap out, so anyone can send them when they want. I hope everyone sends early again, so I can swap early again. That was nice to send them to everyone early.