Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Pretty Valentine's Swap ....Sign ups to close december 30th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/pretty-valentines-swap-sign-ups-close-december-30th-t153002.html)

hoppa 09-15-2011 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
OMG I am glad you are joining too hoppa! And that would be so fun to have bruce in the swap too. I will put you down for one set but, if you want to make more just let me know I will change it to however many you want. (Up to for sets of course...LOL)

You will have to work on Bruce to get him to join. OK will lill let you know how many sets I will do once I get caught up here.

moonrise 09-16-2011 05:22 AM

I worked on mine all night, then DH took over my embroidery machine when he got home from work. :P :mrgreen: I suspect we'll be fussing over it this weekend when he's off! :lol:

(I'm just kidding. We never actually argue. :) ;) )

RedGarnet222 09-16-2011 12:52 PM

I think your being funny moonrise. I never fuss with my hubby either. Well very rarely at least.

I found the embroidery I want to do. Yea ...

sapdoggie 09-16-2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise
I worked on mine all night, then DH took over my embroidery machine when he got home from work. :P :mrgreen: I suspect we'll be fussing over it this weekend when he's off! :lol:

(I'm just kidding. We never actually argue. :) ;) )

Perhaps you could hint for another machine from Santa :wink: :wink: :wink:
Then you wouldn't have to share machines, just the room :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My hubby and I have had almost 33 years to share hobbies :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

moonrise 09-16-2011 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Then you wouldn't have to share machines, just the room :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My hubby and I have had almost 33 years to share hobbies :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

There ya go! :mrgreen: Maybe I can convince him to get me a fancier machine and he can have my old one! :lol:

Congrats on 33 years! Our 23rd anniversary was in June, and we dated for 6 years before that. High school sweethearts. :)

sapdoggie 09-16-2011 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

There ya go! :mrgreen: Maybe I can convince him to get me a fancier machine and he can have my old one! :lol:

Congrats on 33 years! Our 23rd anniversary was in June, and we dated for 6 years before that. High school sweethearts. :)

Thanks - We do drive the kids crazy with some of our "discussions", but do have fun and have grown together like two peas in a pod.
Congratulations on 23 years :!: :!:

Morningcoffeegal 09-17-2011 06:07 AM

Ok Ok Ok I can't resist besides I need a new wall hanging for Valentines day! LOL Count me in for 4-sets of 6. This should be fun! Sending you PM now Red!

RedGarnet222 09-17-2011 07:51 AM

Good Morning morning coffee gal! I have you all signed up! Welcome to the party. LOL!

RedGarnet222 09-18-2011 05:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The tea cups took all day but they are finished everybody! Woo Hoo! The colors aren't really true here. The background is a mint green behind the image.

Well ... What do you think, do you think it needs something else? I was thinking about trying to add a tea bag, but I am not sure I can do that now since they are already satin stitched around the cups.

12 1/2 inch Tea cup and saucer... complete with tea...LOL!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]258893[/ATTACH]

moonrise 09-18-2011 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
The tea cups took all day but they are finished everybody! Woo Hoo! The colors aren't really true here. The background is a mint green behind the image.

Well ... What do you think, do you think it needs something else? I was thinking about trying to add a tea bag, but I am not sure I can do that now since they are already satin stitched around the cups.

Gorgeous! :thumbup: How about a spoon?

Ours are all finished other than being squared up. Woo hoo! :mrgreen: