Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Pretty Valentine's Swap ....Sign ups to close december 30th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/pretty-valentines-swap-sign-ups-close-december-30th-t153002.html)

ljdugas31 01-23-2012 01:35 PM

Got my blocks today THANK YOU I LOVE THEM ALL>You did a great job Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuilterMomma 01-23-2012 01:49 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Ok, I got my blocks and I am as happy as toad in a pond. Here are some photos of them.[ATTACH=CONFIG]305596[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 01-23-2012 01:53 PM

Oh they are so pretty. Even the mail lady had to take a look at them and thought they were all so lovely. Now with a couple that I kept for myself, should be a nice arrangement. i might have to make a couple more of the roses of mine so I can have one on each corner in the border. Oh that would look so pretty. I hope to get mine done by this weekend so I can get up on the wall at work or the church. Thank you ladies for swapping with me. You did great Red Garnet. Might have to do the summer one so I can swap with you again. i have some Sunbonnet Sue designs with 4th of July and Watermelon. Good possibility. here.

Judith1005 01-23-2012 02:12 PM

Those are a great set of blocks also quiltermomma. This is so much fun seeing all the pretties that came in.

heart of Dixie 01-23-2012 02:23 PM

Got my blocks today what fun they will be. This is the first time for me to do this so my question is. How do I go about thanking those I got blocks from. Some have tag with a name on them some don't. Some just have a first name. I really want to thank all of you because this has been fun. heart of Dixie

heart of Dixie 01-23-2012 02:46 PM

got my blocks

1 Attachment(s)
I know I already posted that I got them, but I wanted to post the pictures. It took me a while to figure it out.Thanks again everyone

Judith1005 01-23-2012 02:53 PM

Dixie, those sure are cute quilt blocks too.

ntaylor 01-23-2012 05:07 PM

Received my blocks today, thank you everyone, great work by all!! The only issue I have is that somewhere along the line one or more of my blocks came from a smokers home, other than that I am pleased with this swap. See you all around the forum.

RedGarnet222 01-23-2012 05:34 PM

I am so very glad to hear of so many people getting thier blocks in the mail today. I think that there were so many cute blocks in this swap that it was hard to tell which to send with which.

ntaylor... a swapper said that if you mist them with vinegar and let them set until dry the odor goes away. I tried it and sure enough it works! There was a huge fire here in reno that blanketed the whole area with smoke. I am not kidding you could hardly breath! That was the day I took them to the post office. Twenty homes burned to the gound and 8 outbuildings. IT was very scary to be out in that thursday.

oldcatlady 01-23-2012 06:30 PM

I got my blocks today and they are all just beautiful! What a pretty quilt they are going to make. Thank you all so much. Donna, I got one of your embroidered Eiffel Tower blocks- YAH!!! LOVE IT!
Thanks Red for another great swap :)