Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

Wardy74 03-30-2013 04:23 AM

Rhonda, It came in the mail this morning. teeny tiny pieces in that cheque book holder. WE have different style books to you so I am going to add a couple of lines to section off the pockets and use it to organise my needles etc. I love the greens in it. My camera is on the blink so I cannot get a picture of it at the moment. Thankyou xx

lynnie 03-30-2013 04:59 AM

If cor some reason I'm not around ...not... happy easter to all. And a happy late passover. The holidays got away from us this year.

ljptexas 03-30-2013 05:48 AM

Where can I find list of swappers & their requests? I found it once but forgot.
Put me in again......
thanks..

Rhonda 03-30-2013 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Wardy74 (Post 5964867)
Rhonda, It came in the mail this morning. teeny tiny pieces in that cheque book holder. WE have different style books to you so I am going to add a couple of lines to section off the pockets and use it to organise my needles etc. I love the greens in it. My camera is on the blink so I cannot get a picture of it at the moment. Thankyou xx

Silly me I knew that too Wardy!! glad you got it okay. I got so confused with who I was sending to! LOL I will keep it straight next time! I'm glad you can use it for needles!

Rhonda 03-30-2013 07:22 AM

2nd Gifties and Goodies Swap!!!!

Okay besides Lynnie who is ready to sign up for a gifties and goodies swap again!! :) :thumbup:

Partners Assigned April 7 - you can swap addresses with your partner
Mail on April 8 or as soon after as you can
Please let me know if you can send international or not
Or if anyone has allergies!

Your gifty or goody can be anything scrap related.
Quilt Block /needle case/ bookmark/small purse or bag/mugrug/mini quilt/pincushion/
or any small item you can come up with that is scrap quilty.
Any skill level is welcome!! We all enjoy those little surprises in the mail!

Either post on the thread or send me a pm to sign up.

we're up to 7 so far!! anyone else wanna play??

1. Lynnie
2. carrot
3. Foxflower
4. cjr
5. Annaquilts
6. Vanogay
7. abdconsultant
8. ljptexas

cjr 03-30-2013 09:12 AM

To make it easier to choose something Rhonda, could you do a three word of each person's likes that are in the giftie swap so we can personalize a little better.

EX: mine -- bright colors,contemporary

Rhonda 03-30-2013 12:40 PM

okay let's go with this.

Here is a list you can copy off and fill it out and send it to me in a pm.
I will keep a copy of everyone's Like/Dislike list You can exchange your list with your partner or if you need to know someone's color likes etc you can ask me and I will let you know.
Your address and real name will never be shared by me unless you okay it.

Board Name:
Address:

Color Likes:
Color Dislikes:
Fabrics like:
Fabrics dislike:
Hobbies:
Collects:
Favorite Candy:
Least Fav Candy:
Gifties you might like:

Vanogay 03-30-2013 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, before I send the PM with my likes/dislikes or whatever, I wanted to share the picture of Rhonda's package to me. Love the itsy-bitsy checks on my bookmark. May have to think about using my checkbook cover for needles like Wardy...hmmm.

carrot 03-30-2013 06:35 PM

I will send in my answers-- But I already have something made and not sure I will have to time to make something else.........unless the partner I get is willing to wait about 3 wks for me to mail her package ....???

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5965896)
okay let's go with this.

Here is a list you can copy off and fill it out and send it to me in a pm.
I will keep a copy of everyone's Like/Dislike list You can exchange your list with your partner or if you need to know someone's color likes etc you can ask me and I will let you know.
Your address and real name will never be shared by me unless you okay it.

Board Name:
Address:

Color Likes:
Color Dislikes:
Fabrics like:
Fabrics dislike:
Hobbies:
Collects:
Favorite Candy:
Least Fav Candy:
Gifties you might like:

SandyinZ4 03-31-2013 07:03 AM

Hi everyone, Just a note to say I will continue to follow this post but am sitting out the next swap. Spring is coming and that means outside 'clean up yard' from 'winter carrion'. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's wonderful creations. :-)