Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

Rhonda 12-16-2012 08:51 PM

To Post Pics:

1 at the right under the reply window click on - Go Advanced (blue button)

2 then scroll down until you find- Manage Attachments( blue button)

3 Click on Manage Pictures

A window will open up.
In the window you will see
Upload Files from your Computer

Here you'll see a window with a Browse button.
Click on the Browse button

In the window that pops up you can find the file where your picture is.
Click on your picture and then click on open.
After your pic is loaded into the browse window
click on upload that is under the browse window

Continue adding more pictures if you want.

When you are done adding pictures
Click on close this window.
Now you will be ready to post your reply

Rhonda 12-16-2012 08:59 PM

Here is the SCRAP SWAP list for signing up by Dec 17

This is what I have so far. If I have missed you and you want to join in please let me know!

1.carrot
2.sew4nin
3.Debbie73521
4.reginalovesfabric ?
5.SandyinZ4
6.LoupEsprit
7.Sewred
8.javin22
9.hearthhush
10 cjr

abdconsultant 12-17-2012 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5700408)
If anyone wants to do a scrap swap I am more than willing. Just didn't want to overload you all with scrap swaps if anyone else is already doing one.

Sign me up, I've got scraps galore!

Elisabrat 12-17-2012 08:29 AM

I absolutely love scrappy. Annaquilts I think all fabrics are cool and you should use them in swaps anytime you feel like it. I think a lot of fabrics from the 70's however are blends as it was totally cool to have synthetics in your fabric back then. A new and exciting fabric! lol. I have mostly scraps. My fabrics are what others have shared with me. less than 5 percent are fabrics I purchase. My friend gifts me a bag or four several times a year of other quilters scraps.. things they dont want to use anymore. I wouldnt have a selection otherwise. Not trading this time but totally up for challenges with scraps of trades of items made with scraps. Like ohio stars! or mug rugs for sure, table runners, wall hangings pot holders so many things love to work with them. thanks for starting this forum.

LoupEsprit 12-17-2012 08:46 AM

I'm still learning, and not having a ton of luck with tiny stuff, so bigger scraps/strips are better for me! :) I'll sort though my scraps tonight and see what I have.

Annaquilts 12-17-2012 08:52 AM

They are mostly calicoes and fortunately cotton. The only polly blend ones that I have are gingham and they seem like they are maybe part polly cotton but I have only used those for myself. Thanks for the heads up elisabrat on using them. I think they are very cute retro and my adult daughters like the fabrics and calico prints. I am thinking of making one quilt atleast using all those fabrics plus using Mountain Mist batting. sounds so comfy and homey. LOL

karenpatrick 12-17-2012 09:45 AM

Sign me up for the swap please. Do I need to PM you, too?

Rhonda 12-17-2012 02:13 PM

Here is the SCRAP SWAP list for signing up by Dec 17

This is what I have so far. If I have missed you and you want to join in please let me know!

1.carrot
2.sew4nin
3.Debbie73521
4.reginalovesfabric ?
5.SandyinZ4
6.LoupEsprit
7.Sewred
8.javin22
9.hearthhush
10 cjr
11 abdconsultant
12 karenpatrick

Rhonda 12-17-2012 02:15 PM

If anyone is interested in signing up for swapping items made with scraps then let me know.
Also post any item ideas you are up for swapping.

I'll start a sign up list for that after Cmas and we can work out a good swap mail date then.

Reminder all Swaps I do are held accountable by the general rules posted by Patricej at the beginning of the swap section on the Home page.

Rhonda 12-17-2012 02:50 PM

I've got you in the swap! But you might post what you have and what you would like to get in return