Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting in the New Year Swap - February 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-new-year-swap-february-2011-a-t91599.html)

BonniFeltz 03-30-2011 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by rehrensberger
I am sooo happy with the lovely wall hanging Bonni made for me. Her workmanship is superb. She did such a fine job with her hand turn applique ever while suffering a set back with her health and machine. I would be honored to be partnered with her at any time. It has a special place in my sewing room now.

so glad that you liked it. Thanks everybody for the comments.

dream56 03-30-2011 01:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And now Penny - we voted even on the other thread to let you see. Hope you like it. Now I need to make myself one.
Hope it doesn't take forever to get to you. Hugs, Dee

Inside with zippered section, penholder, and lots of pockets
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177482[/ATTACH]

Paper pieced Miniature front of Wallet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177483[/ATTACH]

BonniFeltz 03-30-2011 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by dream56
And now Penny - we voted even on the other thread to let you see. Hope you like it. Now I need to make myself one.
Hope it doesn't take forever to get to you. Hugs, Dee

I'm glad you went with the red binding Dee. It looks great with it! I'm sure Penny is going to love it.

dream56 03-30-2011 01:04 PM

I liked the red too - makes the front stand out.

pennyj123 03-31-2011 03:07 AM

omg, it is so pretty, i can't wait to start filling it and have it in my bag. thanks heaps in advance. {{{hugs}}}

dream56 03-31-2011 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by pennyj123

omg, it is so pretty, i can't wait to start filling it and have it in my bag. thanks heaps in advance. {{{hugs}}}

Glad you like it - it's on the way.

dream56 03-31-2011 04:41 PM

I'm still trying to finalize everything for this swap. If you have not let me know that you mailed/received projects for this swap - please PM me and let me know when shipments are going to take place.

dotcomdtcm 04-09-2011 01:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the beautiful quilt made for me by Tealfalcon. Notice the details. What a lovely way to welcome spring!

Kathy N 04-09-2011 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Michelle Bogenpohl and I were partners for this month. We opted to swap tote bags. Here is a photo of the really cute bag I received today from Michelle.

BonniFeltz 04-09-2011 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Kathy N
Michelle Bogenpohl and I were partners for this month. We opted to swap tote bags. Here is a photo of the really cute bag I received today from Michelle.

Those are great projects! I love the three D flowers on your Dotty and Kathy I LOVE that tote bag. I love tote bags and that one looks totally useful.