Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting in the New Year Swap - February 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-new-year-swap-february-2011-a-t91599.html)

dream56 03-04-2011 11:03 AM

Wow that is beautiful - I see those metallics you love too. Wow - what a great day for you Bonnie.
If two great swap gifts don't brighten you day - nothing will.

BonniFeltz 03-04-2011 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by dream56
Wow that is beautiful - I see those metallics you love too. Wow - what a great day for you Bonnie.
If two great swap gifts don't brighten you day - nothing will.

Yep today is one of the best days in a long time.

BonniFeltz 03-04-2011 04:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished my New Baltimore Album BOM center and can now concentrate on rehrensberger's present. Since Dee mentioned it had been quite, let me leave a clue for Rehrensberger as to what I'm doing. Here it is!

Oh come on. You didn't think I'd show you something that she could figure it out did you?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]140064[/ATTACH]

dream56 03-04-2011 05:07 PM

Hey that works - and yes rehrensberger - it really is a good clue. Kind of scary huh.

dream56 03-07-2011 12:40 PM

Remember - we love seeing the results. So many are starting to mail. Post pictures when you receive yours so we can all see these beautiful items.

Everyone is doing a fabulous job.

frostbaa 03-07-2011 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You don't know how much I need those new pot holders.
Mine are ones that my son made me for a birthday when he was little, he's twenty five now. They are pretty ratty.
I've already used the mug rug. The tissue holder is nice too, I will add that to my church purse.
Thanks so much, June

made by June
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117588[/ATTACH]

BonniFeltz 03-07-2011 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by frostbaa
You don't know how much I need those new pot holders.
Mine are ones that my son made me for a birthday when he was little, he's twenty five now. They are pretty ratty.
I've already used the mug rug. The tissue holder is nice too, I will add that to my church purse.
Thanks so much, June

I love those! They look great. Can one have too many pot holders? i don't think so. Mug Rugs are cute too. I'm just getting into those this year. :)

Well done!

dream56 03-07-2011 05:57 PM

Oh so pretty - Great job. LOVE pictures.
Thanks for posting

BonniFeltz 03-07-2011 06:01 PM

Sorry to have been so quiet everybody. Even though I'm not in charge of the swaps, I want to once again thank Dream56 for stepping up.

I'm getting better but still am having problems seeing out of my right eye. I go back to the eye doctor this Friday.

I am starting to do some quilting again. Is everybody working on their projects? If not for the swap what else are you working on?

Bonni

BonniFeltz 03-07-2011 06:05 PM

Hey Rehrensberger! I'm working on your project. I found a cute charm that can go in the middle of it. Slowly but surely.

My wall hanging that you made me is hanging up on my wall at work. :)