Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

QuilterMomma 06-21-2012 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5304077)
I am so excited...I can hardly wait!

I am stalking this post. Have you opened it yet? Did you get it? Was to be delivered today per confirmation. Uhum (clearing throat)

QuilterMomma 06-21-2012 03:53 PM

Sure now I peed my pants waiting so long by computer to see if she liked it and have to go home and change. I am going to look funny going to store and bank on way home with wet pants. Geez, the nervous bladder struck again and I still don't know anything.

Tam...Moo 06-21-2012 05:18 PM

A Million Thanks is Still Not Enough

Quiltermomma - Please calm down...I am excited enough for the both of us! After a 13 hour work day, I was sooooooooooo excited to see that package waiting on me when I got home. Quilters, prepare to be amazed and quite jealous....look at the most beuatiful quilt in the world. How quiltermomma knew my tastes without ever meeting me I shall never know but I have been blessed with her exceptional quilting skills, and talent and friendship and I will treasure this quilt forever. I have always loved applique but I would never have even thought of these unique designs that are on this quilt and it is simply stunning and I love the sunbonnet sue fabric on the back-I have never seen any like it. I am so thankful for Quiltermomma's kindess, and all while reovering from just having surgery on her wrist - I just cried when I unwrapped this quilt. I have never had a quilt that was just mine and I assure you that the hubby knows it is hands off. Quiltermomma - You are the Best!!!!

Thanks is just not enough - Tam...Moo

yayaquilts 06-21-2012 05:57 PM

Ok Tam...Moo--where's the photo? I want to see the gorgeous quilt you received, as I am sure others want to see it too!

I started quilting my quilt for mrsaj11. Still more to do though!

Tam...Moo 06-21-2012 06:03 PM

I am trying to figure that out as we speak....I cannot find how to attach. Crazy computer or is it just me?

QuilterMomma 06-21-2012 06:21 PM

Well I made it home, changed into workout clothes, checked my email and got word that it arrived. Feel so much better now. My job is done for now.

IrelandDragonQuilting 06-21-2012 06:27 PM

WAY TO GO JIGS!!

LOL Poor QuilterMomma!! boy do I KNOW that feeling!! hehehehehe

IrelandDragonQuilting 06-21-2012 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5307194)
I am trying to figure that out as we speak....I cannot find how to attach. Crazy computer or is it just me?

Here is an easy way, click reply with Quote to this message,
After the new little reply window opens up, at the top after the AAAA's and the BIU the the Font Size, A, smiley, globe, globe with an x, click the square photo looking thing, if you put your pointer on it, it says 'insert image'

I had to have someone give me step by step directions... hehehehehe!! OK so we are all waiting.... are you done yet? huh? Just teasing ya!!

Tam...Moo 06-21-2012 07:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
see this[ATTACH=CONFIG]343831[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5307194)

Tam...Moo 06-21-2012 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally figured this out - This is the back[ATTACH=CONFIG]343833[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5307309)
see this[ATTACH=CONFIG]343831[/ATTACH]