Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/red-white-blue-swap-sign-up-closes-may-15-2010-a-t37409.html)

sandiannie 03-24-2010 03:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is my Jacob's Ladder block

sdparent 03-24-2010 03:45 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are the ones I've done, too busy. I like the 2nd one best, but it still needs work I think.

Hole in the Barn Door
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28123[/ATTACH]

#2 Chisholm Trail
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28194[/ATTACH]

chisholm trail #3
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31623[/ATTACH]

memathomas 03-24-2010 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by sdparent
Here is one I did, too busy.

very nice!!!

moosegirl 03-24-2010 04:20 AM

Here is one I did, too busy.

I think it's great, I love patterned fabric. moosegirl

mosher92 03-24-2010 05:20 AM

sdp. I like the block layout and if you were you use a dark blue in the middle two squares that might take away your business feeling. Love the colors and prints.

BrendaB 03-24-2010 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by sandiannie

Oh my gosh!!! I did Jacob's ladder but thought it was just a variation of the 9-patch. Yours is so much nicer than mine. Yours is beautiful!

Should I start over and stick with the 9-patch? I'm just learning about the swaps.

BrendaB 03-24-2010 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Ok..Got my first 12 done. Its Woven Ribbons Pattern from Quilters Cache. I am going to do another set, but different R,W,& B fabric. I want a big quilt with these color!

Nice block! It is so much fun to see the different ways we can come up with r/w/b. :-)

I would like to make a big quilt too, but got my first 8 squares done and then something is off in one spot on the last few and I can't figure out what I did wrong. It was going so well until then.

BrendaB 03-24-2010 10:49 AM

Here are the ones I've done, too busy. I like the 2nd one best, but it still needs work I think.

Where did you guys all find such wonderful fabric? I found stripes but not stars. These are going to be so fun to receive. I want a block from everyone! Ok, I know, I sound greedy, but I think they are all so beautiful and I am so excited about a r/w/b/ quilt. I have only worked in pastels and muted colors so far.

Oh, yes, and I was thinking too, should we all make a baker's dozen so the coordinator can have one of each? It wouldn't take a lot of time and it would show our appreciation for all the behind-the-scenes work she is doing.

sdparent 03-24-2010 11:26 AM

I LOVE it!!!

Originally Posted by sandiannie

winter012 03-24-2010 07:03 PM

I signed up on March 20, 2010, but didn't have a block choice at that time. My choice is to do PINWHEEL (Quilterscache.com), at least 12 blocks. If there's a problem with this block please contact me at:
[email protected]
Thanks ever so much.

winter012 aka Sherri Petersen