Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/red-white-blue-swap-sign-up-closes-may-15-2010-a-t37409.html)

BATmama 06-07-2010 06:38 PM

I keep a quilt journal with photos, quilt information and fabric samples on each quilt I make. So I'm planning on taking a photo of each block then tape the info from each person to the back of the photo and add them to my journal along with photos of the finished quilt.

BATmama 06-07-2010 06:41 PM

I received my blocks today and each and everyone of them are beautiful. I can't wait to start making this quilt. Thank you ladies for all of your hard work and sharing it with me. DEB, you did a wonderful job. I can't thank you enough for all your hard work.

missgigglewings 06-07-2010 07:38 PM

I received my blocks today and they are all so beautiful. I can't wait to get them in a quilt! Thanks so much for hosting this swap Deb, I see also that I owe you .41 postage. I will put a few dollars in the mail for what ever you need it for. Thanks and God Bless!

BrendaB 06-07-2010 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by benndm
I have received my 24 blocks. I am thrilled with each one of them. I can't wait to get them set together. I am making two lap quilts. One with 3" 6" & 9" filler blocks and the other with lattice strips. I received one block with no name. I will try to post a pic so someone can identify it.
Thank you everyone and a special thanks to Deb for her hard work and great job of mixing them up.

Please post pictures. :-)

BrendaB 06-07-2010 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by BATmama
I keep a quilt journal with photos, quilt information and fabric samples on each quilt I make. So I'm planning on taking a photo of each block then tape the info from each person to the back of the photo and add them to my journal along with photos of the finished quilt.

What a great idea. :thumbup:

pennijanine 06-08-2010 03:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I recieved my blocks in the mail today. I love all of them! I want to thank Deb for all the work involved in this. I am putting up a pic but don't know how I will lay them out yet. This is my first swap on the forum and I know I will want to do many more! Also, can you see the hole in the corner?? One was missing. I got eleven... Penni

one missing in the corner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]81032[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 06-08-2010 06:24 AM

I love how all of your blocks go together!! I can hardly wait to get mine! Great Job Deb!! :lol:

Deb watkins 06-08-2010 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by pennijanine
I recieved my blocks in the mail today. I love all of them! I want to thank Deb for all the work involved in this. I am putting up a pic but don't know how I will lay them out yet. This is my first swap on the forum and I know I will want to do many more! Also, can you see the hole in the corner?? One was missing. I got eleven... Penni

Penni, sorry about that, I thought I had counted right. Will send you one right away.....

BrendaB 06-08-2010 12:41 PM

You got some great blocks! Maybe two are stuck together ?? If not, I'm sure we all will make sure you get your 12th block. :-) My first thought is to send one, but if we all think like that, you will get hundreds of blocks. Mmmmm - wouldn't be a bad thing at all! lol BTW, which block was yours?

pennijanine 06-08-2010 12:58 PM

I would love it if everyone would send me a block. I would make valor quilts for days! Mine is the middle second row. I love all the blocks and everyone did an exceptional job. Send "em on, I can assure you they will not go to waste!!! I have been wanting to start sewing on my treadle and what better way to practice??