Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-4th-wall-hanging-swap-july-0ct-2013-a-t224434.html)

nancia 07-18-2013 09:25 AM

sorry! didn't mean to confuse things. someone mentioned the possibility of an animal theme and i was just expressing my willingness to go that route . i do have a history of doing cat wall hangings because i have such a good collection of cat patterns. i recognize there are NO THEMES!
you asked , rhonda, about our homes. we are smoke-free but i will accept from a smoker, no problem! and as i've said i do have cats and dogs and a large roller with sticky paper to de-fur things as they go out the door. :):D

ube quilting 07-18-2013 12:13 PM

@post# 28: applique, Large is okay. I have a big wall to fill, if I should happen to receive one from you!:D
peace

ube quilting 07-18-2013 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 6183916)
sorry! didn't mean to confuse things. someone mentioned the possibility of an animal theme and i was just expressing my willingness to go that route . i do have a history of doing cat wall hangings because i have such a good collection of cat patterns. i recognize there are NO THEMES!
you asked , rhonda, about our homes. we are smoke-free but i will accept from a smoker, no problem! and as i've said i do have cats and dogs and a large roller with sticky paper to de-fur things as they go out the door. :):D

It might have been my fault for the confusion. I mentioned birds and someone else mentioned bears so commented that it looked like a theme starting. Please don't let my silliness limit anything any body wants to create. I think the sky is the limit!:D
peace

applique 07-19-2013 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 6184184)
It might have been my fault for the confusion. I mentioned birds and someone else mentioned bears so commented that it looked like a theme starting. Please don't let my silliness limit anything any body wants to create. I think the sky is the limit!:D
peace

Skies! Our heat wave is supposed to end on Saturday and I have skies to paint. I had better get the clouds attached now! Thanks for the reminder.

Cogito 07-19-2013 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 6184184)
peace

Oh Ube, don't apologize for silliness! That's part of the fun of this board....we can be silly, a little goofy, and just have fun! I just started worrying I was gonna have to make a gorilla quilt or something! :D :D

QuilterMomma 07-19-2013 10:04 AM

Wow, gorilla's really?! That sounds cool, do we get to see it first?

nancia 07-19-2013 10:22 AM

yup, a gorilla in the center framed by 2 long neck giraffes and a border of flaming pink flamingos! i think we have a new design coming forth! i am personally short on gorillas, but i have all the others!!

jillnjo 07-19-2013 12:15 PM

Been reading here and thinking about the swap.I have a question-do we share any preferences of our own as far as the wallhanging we receive? Like if someone didn't care for animal themes for example? That might make a lot more work for the hostess!? Just curious how this all works!

Cogito 07-19-2013 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 6185561)
yup, a gorilla in the center framed by 2 long neck giraffes and a border of flaming pink flamingos! i think we have a new design coming forth! i am personally short on gorillas, but i have all the others!!

:D:D:D Waaay too funny! Love your sense of humor!

DustysMomma 07-19-2013 04:07 PM

Hmm, I'm thinking on this one. I guess it depends on how much arm twisting I get, lol. I have all sorts of woodsy stuff I can use if anyone's into that.