Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's 5th Wall Hanging Swap - Nov 1 - Feb 28 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-5th-wall-hanging-swap-nov-1-feb-28-a-t233806.html)

quiltjoey 01-30-2014 07:04 PM

It's been fun creating, designing, and sewing it! Can't wait to see everyone's WH at the end of the month!

cjr 02-04-2014 06:49 AM

Mine's done except binding.that only takes a few minutes. I worked on it all day yesterday. I'm pleased how it came out

LAQUITA 02-07-2014 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 6446459)
Lucky me, I had a three day weekend and was able to get most of the background done for your landscape WH.

This is my first attempt at this style of "painting" a background for a landscape quilt. It is similar to what is called a water color quilt. Please, feel free to make comments on this so I can make changes if needed before I sew it together. Thank you all for any comments to help improve your WH

There will be an applique of something that represents spring in the foreground when finished.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]450794[/ATTACH]
Make your week a good one.
peace

UBe, I love it. I have always admire this kind of 'quilt painting' yet have no attempted it, it's beautiful!

LAQUITA 02-07-2014 02:03 AM

I did some of thank work on the WH I am making.....looks really cute, will be perfect for someone's sewing are. Teheehhehe. :)

javin22 02-11-2014 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finally finished mine. It is 30" square. I hope this is ok. I am ready to mail.

ube quilting 02-11-2014 03:00 PM

Very charming, Javin22. This is so appropriate for the seasonal weather we are experiencing right now. Your WH takes us right to spring and we need it bad!:D
peace

Rhonda 02-11-2014 03:30 PM

so cute Javin! Love love your avatar too!

Rhonda 02-11-2014 03:36 PM

Starting a sign up list for ready to mail swappers.

If you are ready to mail you must let me know. Only the swappers on this list (not the sign up list at the beginning of this swap thread) will get addresses to mail to. You must have your wh ready to mail by midnight Feb 28 to be on this list. Addresses will be sent out on Mar 1st. It is NOT a partner swap. You will send to the address you receive and someone else will send to you.

PLEASE make sure you let me know if you have any allergies or other considerations I should work around. thanks!

Swappers ready to mail:

1.Javin22
2.jaba

javin22 02-11-2014 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 6569243)
so cute Javin! Love love your avatar too!

Thanks, I had fun making it, and the avatar. I actually made two of the avatar quilts for each of my daughters.

Aurora 02-13-2014 02:31 AM

Mine is almost complete. Had one all cut and ready to start -- trouble, just could not get it started - upside, it is all kitted for a future wall hanging swap. Decided on another pattern last week and it is moving quickly. Should sandwich tomorrow and finish quilting next week.