Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's November Quilt Block Swap - Sign up ends Oct 31st!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-november-quilt-block-swap-sign-up-ends-oct-31st-t163195.html)

klgreene 10-29-2011 10:31 AM

Boy I have been a bit behind on this board....I thought I checked everyday for this...but must have missed it. Of Course Rhonda.....I am in!! And I will do what ever anyone wants to do in Dec.

Rhonda 10-29-2011 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene
Boy I have been a bit behind on this board....I thought I checked everyday for this...but must have missed it. Of Course Rhonda.....I am in!! And I will do what ever anyone wants to do in Dec.

I got you on the list Katie. I have just been adding to the list above since I can still edit it.

Rhonda 11-01-2011 05:10 PM

Here are the partners for this month!

1.stitchengramie.......tumrub
2.TwinRiverFarm.......nana4baj
3.nana4baj..............TwinRiverFarm
4.QuilterMomma........maggie
5.tumrub.................stitchengramie
6.maggie.................QuilterMomma
7.klgreene...............Cheryl Rearick
8.Cheryl Rearick........klgreene

Now everyone can contact your partner and exchange addresses and likes and dislikes. Hope you all have fun!!

-

klgreene 11-01-2011 05:49 PM

I just know I'm going to miss so much on this board...but I did find this so I know who my partner is. I'll be contacting you Cheryl. And don't we get emails anymore when a watched thread is posted????

klgreene 11-01-2011 06:22 PM

Ok, this is not fun. Everyone is going to have to clean out their PM sent/received boxes in order to get and send new messages. I couldn't get ahold of Cheryl, your box is full. :(

Rhonda 11-01-2011 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 4615085)
I just know I'm going to miss so much on this board...but I did find this so I know who my partner is. I'll be contacting you Cheryl. And don't we get emails anymore when a watched thread is posted????

You have to subscribe to the ones you want to see and then go to Quick Links up above and the first link in that menu is subscribed threads. This would have been Watched Topics on the other site. You can to to Forum Actions up above and then to General Settings and you can set it to email you.

sgardner 11-02-2011 12:46 PM

Wow, try to come to the site and it's all new and confusing! Took me a while to find this. Maybe I am being anal today, but I don't like change, or at least not this one. Maybe I will come to see the advantages of it, but some warning a change was going to happen would have been nice.

I'm hoping it's not to late to sign up for this month's exchange- it's ok if I wait a few days to see if someone else joins to find out who my partner will be.

sgardner 11-02-2011 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 4615085)

You can "subscribe" to a thread: it's under "Thread Tools", "Subscribe", and then it gives you 3 options for Notification type by email: instant, daily or weekly.

Rhonda 11-02-2011 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by sgardner (Post 4619187)
Wow, try to come to the site and it's all new and confusing! Took me a while to find this. Maybe I am being anal today, but I don't like change, or at least not this one. Maybe I will come to see the advantages of it, but some warning a change was going to happen would have been nice.

I'm hoping it's not to late to sign up for this month's exchange- it's ok if I wait a few days to see if someone else joins to find out who my partner will be.

I can be your partner Shelley if you want or we can wait a bit. PokerDiva said she would join in if I needed one more. So whatever you would like to do is fine with me.

sgardner 11-02-2011 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 4619390)
I can be your partner Shelley if you want or we can wait a bit. PokerDiva said she would join in if I needed one more. So whatever you would like to do is fine with me.

We can give it a day or so to see if someone else joins and will need a partner before tapping into you or PokerDiva.