Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Quilt Block Swap in August - Partners are now Posted!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-quilt-block-swap-august-partners-now-posted-t140227.html)

paintmejudy 08-13-2011 11:50 AM

Oooooo lucky me, Thanks Bonni! Can't wait for it to get here.

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Hi everybody:

I finished my block for Judy today and she said I could post the picture. It is Della, week 15. She choose either that one or Charlotte week 26 but the materials I had on hand worked better with Della. I WAS going to do a wing block but the materials on hand didn't work out and money had to go to bills this time around.

Hope you like it. It's prettier in person than this pix shows. My camera as well as the camera on the cell phone doesn't like me sometimes. :)

BonniFeltz 08-13-2011 11:52 AM

Glad you like it Judy. :)

Rhonda 08-13-2011 12:01 PM

Hi everybody:

I finished my block for Judy today and she said I could post the picture. It is Della, week 15. She choose either that one or Charlotte week 26 but the materials I had on hand worked better with Della. I WAS going to do a wing block but the materials on hand didn't work out and money had to go to bills this time around.

Hope you like it. It's prettier in person than this pix shows. My camera as well as the camera on the cell phone doesn't like me sometimes. :)

Very pretty and well done!!

PokerDiva 08-15-2011 01:06 PM

Everyone's blocks so far are wonderful. Good job ladies.

BonniFeltz 08-18-2011 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Oooooo lucky me, Thanks Bonni! Can't wait for it to get here.

Hi everybody:

It's in the mail to you Judy so you should have it any day now. :) Thanks for being such a great partner.

paintmejudy 08-20-2011 10:50 AM

Bonni, your block arrived today, and it is beautiful! And yes, the colors are much nicer than showed up in the picture you posted. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure being a partner with you this month.

BonniFeltz 08-20-2011 11:33 AM

Glad that you liked it Judy. It was great being your partner.

paintmejudy 08-20-2011 12:19 PM

Your new avatar is just too cute, Florence! Love it. Did you cut out the cars, or was it a border fabric? However you did it, it sure turned out great.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

PokerDiva 08-20-2011 12:30 PM

They are needle turn applique. You can't really tell in the pic but there are red, yellow and green lights and stop signs. I have to figure out a better way to take pics. Thank you. Someday a great grandchild will get it. Not too soon I hope as my grandchildren are still in their teens. LOL.

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Your new avatar is just too cute, Florence! Love it. Did you cut out the cars, or was it a border fabric? However you did it, it sure turned out great.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

sgardner 08-30-2011 09:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Everyone, meet Luella. (Week 8)

She's my very first Drunkard's Path, made from a bunch of scrap pieces of Batik that I bought at the LQS over the weekend. The blue on the corners is really a blue/purple, but my camera doesn't like to get purple accurate, even in the sunlight.