Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-second-wall-hanging-swap-t203903.html)

JuneBillie 03-04-2013 04:08 PM

lovngrandma that is very pretty. Mine will be tomorrow. It's same as finished, but I am having a lupus flare, so I just stopped before ever going to the post office, and instead went to bed. I think it was brought on by all the stress from my dear dad having a knee replacement, and all of us doing what we can. He is 80. My dear husband has also been sick with strep throat. I hope I don't get it. I will also be sending priority mail with a tracking number. This is my first time of being late with a swap, but also my first time of so much going on with our dad since mom died last March. This has been a wonderful swap, and I want to thank Rhonda for such a nice swap, and all her help. She is a wonderful swap host. All of you are great too.

Rhonda 03-04-2013 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5903713)
I was going to post a peek but darn camera is dead and the charger is in California! GRRRR I am going to go buy a disposible one, I have been having way to many camera issues lately! I found the old camera and it also has a dead battery, but it is a special battery with a special charger, the new one has a special battery that can charge right from the computer but I can't find the cord! I am laughing at myself today, beats crying any time~

sounds like me! Not long ago the battery in my new cell phone went dead I thought. I couldn't find the charger (dH usually had it but he gave it to me to keep!) and the extra cell phone didn't have a battery and it takes a diff battery from my new one. I finally came across the charger and fixed my cell phone. I thought I was going to have to buya new battery because it wouldnt' take a charge but then it came on all by itself and was fine. go figure! It was off for a week or more!

Rhonda 03-04-2013 05:29 PM

thank you JuneBillie and all who have said such kind words in my direction. I appreciate all of you or there wouldn't be a swap! this has been the most popular swap I've done so far. I really love all the chit chat that goes on here. You have all done such a wonderful job!

queenof2802 03-04-2013 05:34 PM

I am still working on mine. Still hand quilting. This is a better week for me. No late nights other than tomorrow, don't work Sat either and I work 1/2 day on Wed. I plan to be postal by the end of the week. So sorry that I am behind.

jaba 03-04-2013 07:14 PM

Mine went in the mail today and is on the way. Hope I did this right since it's my first time.

LoupEsprit 03-04-2013 07:22 PM

Gah!!! I TOTALLY forgot to take a picture of mine before I sent it!!! (d'Oh!!!) I hope my swap partner can snap some good pics to send me for my album. :D

JuneBillie 03-05-2013 02:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a partial picture of my wall hanging. It will be sent out today.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]399868[/ATTACH]The egg picture is hand embroidered with some beads here and there.

JuneBillie 03-05-2013 02:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]399870[/ATTACH]A few more of the small blocks that are all part of my secret flower garden. It looks a little more wrinkled than it is, because my husband is trying to hold it up. I have a full sleeve sewn by hand on the back.

MaryMo 03-05-2013 07:56 AM

I'm finishing up mine but have lots of other obligations today, so it may be tomorrow or the next day before it goes out. I've been in contact with receiver and she has been so understanding ... I really appreciate that! I didn't like the first one I made so I'm redoing it ... and it's going so much better. Experience is a wonderful thing!

JuneBillie ... beautiful wall hanging! beautiful colors!

JuneBillie 03-05-2013 08:24 AM

Thank you MaryMo.