Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin #10 ROCKIN Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-10-rockin-robins-t225919.html)

Difergie 07-18-2013 06:23 PM

What do the letters say? Like the material!

Cogito 07-18-2013 07:00 PM

Difergie, the fabric has all the letters of the alphabet...it will be fun to see what zzmom does with it. :)

zzmom 07-18-2013 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Cogito (Post 6184659)
Difergie, the fabric has all the letters of the alphabet...it will be fun to see what zzmom does with it. :)

Yes, that is right. My plan at this point is to see if I can incorporate a special word in the block with the letters. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully the plan in my head translates to the cutting of the fabric and block!

Cogito 07-23-2013 04:08 AM

Uh oh, we've fallen by the wasyide! Sorry I am frantically trying to finish my second doll quilt this month. Sent the first one off to Australia and now gotta get this one off to NY before the weekend and it is fast approaching! I promise that I will be sharing my ideas here soon Anyone else have any creative ideas flowing? Don't forget to SHARE! :)
How about it WandaLou?

scaroca 07-23-2013 05:42 PM

Well I think I have narrowed it down to a couple of ideas. I am hoping to put something together tomorrow. Wish me luck. Making that final decision is a tough one.

Cogito 07-24-2013 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by scaroca (Post 6192932)
Well I think I have narrowed it down to a couple of ideas. I am hoping to put something together tomorrow. Wish me luck. Making that final decision is a tough one.

Wishing you the Luck O' the Irish scaroca.! :D I agree it is very tough! That is why I have been running so far behind on my doll quilt that is due in less than a week. I just couldn't seem to come up with the right plan. i will be anxiously awaiting your final decision. :)

scaroca 07-25-2013 05:45 AM

I did it. I picked a pattern and material. Even got it washed. Today I am actually going to try and find time to make it. I sure hope I can figure out how to post pictures.

Cogito 07-25-2013 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by scaroca (Post 6195290)
I did it. I picked a pattern and material. Even got it washed. Today I am actually going to try and find time to make it. I sure hope I can figure out how to post pictures.

Woo Hoo! Good job. Now.....share. :D If you need help posting, let me know.

Difergie 07-26-2013 09:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my center. It is composed of pieces from a miniature swap I did on this board not too long ago. I put some of them together to make this center and have done nothing since then. So this is a good opportunity to get if finished.
It will be 15 1/2" after I trim off some of the outer border....I am looking forward to this RR!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]426143[/ATTACH]

Cogito 07-26-2013 01:31 PM

Oh how fun Difergie! Thanks so much for sharing. You come to me first, so now I will get my creativity cap on... I know others are busily working on theirs....I have not because I am trying to finish up a doll quilt for the swap....I had two partners this month and the 2nd quilt has caused me a little angst for some reason. But I am almost done and then on to this RR!
Keep it coming ROCKIN Robins! Just think, our initials are:RRRR!...ROCKIN Robin's Round Robin, lol!