Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin #10 ROCKIN Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-10-rockin-robins-t225919.html)

wanda lou 09-11-2013 11:27 PM

I guys.. still in physical therapy but doing much better.
How is everyone?

Cogito 09-12-2013 05:59 AM

Working right along....have multiple projects going, lol! Have you been able to even start wanda lou? I can't believe the deadline to mail is only 2 weeks away!!!! Yikes, I gotta get moving!

Difergie 09-12-2013 06:54 AM

I am good...waiting to mail!

zzmom 09-13-2013 07:09 PM

I'm still here, haven't forgotten you all! I am ready to go with mailing my center whenever the time is right. I am busy working on other quilts. Wanda Lou hope your healing well:)

scaroca 09-20-2013 04:12 AM

Ok I am ready to mail too, but I can not seem to find the list of who I mail to. So If someone could let me know so I can get that address I would appreciate it. I printed the list out so I would be able to find it and now I lost the list. Good grief I didn't think I was that old but I guess I am.

Nexxus831 09-20-2013 10:21 AM

Themamahauser will be available tomorrow to send you that information if someone doesn't send it to you before

Originally Posted by scaroca (Post 6304164)
Ok I am ready to mail too, but I can not seem to find the list of who I mail to. So If someone could let me know so I can get that address I would appreciate it. I printed the list out so I would be able to find it and now I lost the list. Good grief I didn't think I was that old but I guess I am.

Nexxus831 09-20-2013 10:39 AM

Hi Everyone,
We have had someone who had to drop out of the Round Robin. We are looking for someone who can replace this person. Do you or do you know someone who would like to do this? It is just a group of five and the mailing is every other month. Please drop an email to TheMamaHauser and she will get you all signed up. You can drop me an email also and I can help answer any questions you might have.
Thanks so much,
Nexxus831

zzmom 09-20-2013 07:20 PM

Scaroca-I sent you a pm with the list of addresses. Hopefully you got it.

Originally Posted by scaroca (Post 6304164)

scaroca 09-22-2013 04:54 AM

thank you. I have the name and address now. I am ready to go. hurray

zzmom 09-22-2013 07:04 AM

Hi Wanda Lou- How are you feeling? I hope you are doing better. Are you ready for me to mail to you next week? I am really excited to partake in this round robin! Hope everyone is doing well.