Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin III, Group 1 - "New Frontiers Quilters" new pix p16 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-iii-group-1-%22new-frontiers-quilters%22-new-pix-p16-t59682.html)

burnsk 07-25-2011 11:19 AM

WOW - beautiful the way you did the border. Love the cornerstones. It's perfect for the busy-ness of the quilt. Just enough subtlety in the 'hint' of a pattern in the fabric.

MadQuilter 07-28-2011 08:29 AM

Posting the Round Robin Stats:

I am finished.

Sent quiltwoman's top to Pam for her to add the last round and then that will go back to quiltwoman.

Sent Pam's top with last round added back to Pam.

pam1966 07-29-2011 08:13 AM

I got it yesterday but didn't have a chance to open it. I love mine!!! It's gorgeous!

Julie, I have your quilt and pretty much know what I'm doing, however....I have a problem with the label. There isn't a place for me to sign it! You have yourself as round 1 and spaces for rounds 2-5, so I would be 6 and there's no room on the fabric for that. What would you like me to do?

MadQuilter 07-29-2011 01:13 PM

Glad the box got to you Pam.

Kathy is waiting for the last round which will be coming from ligia. Her email said she plans to mail it out today, so keep a weather eye on the mail from Brazil.

lindyline 07-29-2011 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Tadah! Pam, look what's coming your way. I so hope you like it. Forgot how much fabric ravels when it's cut LOF.

Lovely border, I like the way the centre star seems to radiate warmth. Great color choices.

quiltwoman 07-29-2011 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by pam1966
I got it yesterday but didn't have a chance to open it. I love mine!!! It's gorgeous!

Julie, I have your quilt and pretty much know what I'm doing, however....I have a problem with the label. There isn't a place for me to sign it! You have yourself as round 1 and spaces for rounds 2-5, so I would be 6 and there's no room on the fabric for that. What would you like me to do?

LOL--can I just say that I cut the other part off not thinking things through! Please sign anywhere and forgive me for my "old age"! :oops:

quiltwoman 07-29-2011 03:27 PM

I'm still working on my test blocks. Not sure I"m happy with any of them yet. Will be busy this weekend. :thumbup:

ligia 07-29-2011 07:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Had visitors for the day, mailing on Monday. Sorry.
Thanks Balinda for letting me rotate kimono blocks.
I tried three different blocks, this time it was hard to pick up one.

MadQuilter 07-30-2011 10:28 AM

I'm sitting here totally stunned. What a beautiful addition to an already beautiful top. Thanks soooooo much.

OK, this is DEFINITELY going to a long armer for quilting coz I am not messing it up with my limited skills.

Tag u're it, Kathy. There's a challenge coming your way.

quiltwoman 07-30-2011 12:09 PM

Wow!! That's absolutely beautiful!!