Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin III, Group 10, Now called Boomerang Borders (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-iii-group-10-now-called-boomerang-borders-t59708.html)

kysmommy2 10-20-2010 06:10 PM

Love this border!! Thanks Little Mo!!

Originally Posted by LittleMo
My first round. Will be posting tomorrow.

LittleMo 10-21-2010 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2

Thanks for that, I am a bit nerevous about them all, as I had no end of trouble getting anything that matched. And I think I will have the same problem with all of them, but I will do my best.

:cry:

I live in a small country town in the middle of woop woop with the corresponding (lack of) services.

lindyline 10-21-2010 01:59 AM

Hi there, just looking in from Gp 9. Little Mo, I must say, if that's your idea of making do, because you can't find anything that matches,then I'm going to be sending all of mine to you. Great job. And where exactly is woop woop??

kysmommy2 10-21-2010 03:49 AM

LOL!!!! :) I am sure you will do great...that blue I used is a little tough to find matches to.

Originally Posted by kysmommy2

Thanks for that, I am a bit nerevous about them all, as I had no end of trouble getting anything that matched. And I think I will have the same problem with all of them, but I will do my best.

:cry:

I live in a small country town in the middle of woop woop with the corresponding (lack of) services.

LittleMo 10-21-2010 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Hi there, just looking in from Gp 9. Little Mo, I must say, if that's your idea of making do, because you can't find anything that matches,then I'm going to be sending all of mine to you. Great job. And where exactly is woop woop??

Just beyond the black stump,

Bwahahahaha

sew cornie 10-21-2010 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline

Just beyond the black stump,

Bwahahahaha

LMBO!

quilt addict 10-25-2010 01:42 PM

Just back from 3rd fabric store to finish up Candlequilters center. I am going to go back up to my room and finish up this afternoon. Had to modify my idea a bit, I hope you like it.

Sorry the peacock is not talking to you. Don't worry, it will be great I am sure. Can hardly wait to see!

quilt addict 10-27-2010 06:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Candlequilter, I have finished the first round. I hope you like it. I will prepare to drop it in the mail next week. The color on the first picture is not true. The second photo is much closer.

Hope everyone is doing well. :D

Center with 3" boarder
[ATTACH=CONFIG]94509[/ATTACH]

candlequilter 10-28-2010 03:46 PM

Looks very nice, I really like the flying geese in the corners.
Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter

quilt addict 10-30-2010 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Looks very nice, I really like the flying geese in the corners.
Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter

Sherryl, I'm glad you like it. It is such a beautiful center and I love your embrodiery.

I dropped it in the mail to Barbara today.

Lisa