Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin III, Group 10, Now called Boomerang Borders (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-iii-group-10-now-called-boomerang-borders-t59708.html)

kysmommy2 10-14-2010 09:14 PM

Barbsbus....do you want to see your quilt?

barbsbus 10-14-2010 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2

Yes, YES I would love to see it. This is so fun

kysmommy2 10-14-2010 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok!!! Here you go! :)))

Originally Posted by barbsbus

barbsbus 10-14-2010 09:29 PM

I love it., Thank you!

kysmommy2 10-14-2010 09:33 PM

Yw!!! It was really fun to do! I kept picturing ur grandkids napping under it;) I love ur center!!!

I love it., Thank you!

JudyG 10-15-2010 11:28 AM

Dropping in from Group 7. Kysmommy, that is adorable. Great way to start the rounds on this quilt.

kysmommy2 10-15-2010 11:35 AM

Ty so much!!! It was really a fun center to work with :)

Originally Posted by JudyG
Dropping in from Group 7. Kysmommy, that is adorable. Great way to start the rounds on this quilt.

LittleMo 10-20-2010 04:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My first round. Will be posting tomorrow.

quilt addict 10-20-2010 02:26 PM

Okay ladies, I have my label done and will be sending it out to catch up with my center. How is Mr. Peacock doing? I hope he is talking nicely with you and not being noisy and irritating the neighbors.

I have the concept and the main material for Candlequilter's center. Just picking out the other fabrics. I will post next week I think. I am going up to Oceanside with a few quilting pals for a 4 day mini retreat at a timeshare 3 bdroom condo. It is 2 blocks from the beach so hope to get some nice walks in between quilting.

I am sure we will hit some of the quilt stores up in North County that are ususally too far to drop in often.

barbsbus 10-20-2010 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by quilt addict
Okay ladies, I have my label done and will be sending it out to catch up with my center. How is Mr. Peacock doing? I hope he is talking nicely with you and not being noisy and irritating the neighbors.

I have the concept and the main material for Candlequilter's center. Just picking out the other fabrics. I will post next week I think. I am going up to Oceanside with a few quilting pals for a 4 day mini retreat at a timeshare 3 bdroom condo. It is 2 blocks from the beach so hope to get some nice walks in between quilting.

I am sure we will hit some of the quilt stores up in North County that are ususally too far to drop in often.

I got some material a couple weeks ago and just waiting for the pretty bird to let me know what it wants me to do with it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: