Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin III, Group 10, Now called Boomerang Borders (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-iii-group-10-now-called-boomerang-borders-t59708.html)

quiltergirl80 08-22-2010 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by quilt addict

Originally Posted by LittleMo
We are still nameless. :(

Boomerang Borders
Bordering on Madness
Ricochet Rounders/Robins
Boomer Babes
The X Factors

Help me out here ladies
:-P

LittleMo you center is very nice. I would go with pink in the corner but just place some options there and see what you think.

Are we all boomer babes? As in baby boomers or were you thinking of the bomerang. I also like boardering on madness. not so speak for anyone else, but i think I am there.

Where are you ladies?

I was born in 1980...I don't think I qualify for the boomer name...I'm still a purple hat in a red hat world!

candlequilter 08-22-2010 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by quiltergirl80

Originally Posted by LittleMo
We are still nameless. :(

Boomerang Borders
Bordering on Madness
Ricochet Rounders/Robins
Boomer Babes
The X Factors

Help me out here ladies
:-P

LittleMo you center is very nice. I would go with pink in the corner but just place some options there and see what you think.

Are we all boomer babes? As in baby boomers or were you thinking of the bomerang. I also like boardering on madness. not so speak for anyone else, but i think I am there.

Where are you ladies?

I was born in 1980...I don't think I qualify for the boomer name...I'm still a purple hat in a red hat world!

Well I am a baby boomer but since we have at least one person in the group who just happens to be the same age as my son I think we should rule that name out. However, I like any of the first three - actually probably in that order (the first the most, then the second and then the third one). But I will gladly go along with everyone else. :-) Just eager to find out our name so I can attempt a label.

kysmommy2 08-22-2010 07:30 PM

Hi everyone! Just droppping in to say hello and let everyone know that I found our page!
I'm SUPER excited to be doing an INTERNATIONAL round robin!! It was on my list of goals for this year!!

I like the name: "GROUP 10" LOL....I know, not very creative ;)

Talk with you all soon!!
Lisa

Carsey 08-23-2010 04:55 AM

Yea!!

quilt addict 08-24-2010 03:34 PM

It looks like everyone has chimed in except Barbsbus on the name game. I know some of you over acheivers that have blocks done and waiting to finish your labels need a name. So this is where I think are proposed names that at least someone liked...Sorry we have to be more creative than Group 10

1 - 10 Reasons to Robin
2 - Boomerang Borders
3 - Bordering on Madness
4 - Ricochet Rounders/Robins

Please state a preference....I like 1 and 3.

quiltergirl80 08-24-2010 04:26 PM

It looks like everyone has chimed in except Barbsbus on the name game. I know some of you over acheivers that have blocks done and waiting to finish your labels need a name. So this is where I think are proposed names that at least someone liked...Sorry we have to be more creative than Group 10

1 - 10 Reasons to Robin
2 - Boomerang Borders
3 - Bordering on Madness

I like 3. We all have to be teetering on the borders of madness to take on such a fun and fabulous endeavor as the round robin :0)
:shock:

quiltergirl80 08-24-2010 04:28 PM

I don't know about anyone else in the group, but I plan to send a few extra bucks to kysmommy2 to help in the shipping costs of my top to Mo. My top will weigh a bit more by the time it gets there. I just want to help out since kysmommy2 is paying international shipping on each and every round.

kysmommy2 08-24-2010 04:54 PM

I like #3! b/c it specifically says "bordering" and since were all adding borders........ther ya ago! :)
I also thought of the name:
"Border Hoarders"
I don't really know why...I guess it doesn't make sense since we'll be sending away borders, not hoarding them....I just like that it ryhmes!
:)

candlequilter 08-24-2010 06:14 PM

1 - 10 Reasons to Robin
2 - Boomerang Borders
3 - Bordering on Madness

I like Boomerang Borders because it refers to the Australian boomerang and if it weren't for LittleMo we wouldn't be international.

lindyline 08-25-2010 01:55 AM

Not in your group, but as a fellow aussie, from the traveling threads, I like boomerang borders, after all, they are going to be borders that will boomerang back to you all. Please feel free to tell me to butt out anytime.Linda