Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin III Group 4-Making it Very Pretty Club (MVP Club) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-iii-group-4-making-very-pretty-club-mvp-club-t59702.html)

bailey 08-18-2010 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by vovoa

Originally Posted by bailey
Thank you, I am so looking forward to working on your beautiful center. I am thinking...( can you smell the smoke)............ anything you don't want? I just checked and I get your center first. I have an idea............LOL

Baily since I am mailing to Canada do you think I should mail my center a week early to see how long it takes to get there?

Yes, thank you, I have been getting packages about two to two and half weeks after they are mailed so that would be great!

vovoa 08-18-2010 10:30 AM

Thank you, I am so looking forward to working on your beautiful center. I am thinking...( can you smell the smoke)............ anything you don't want? I just checked and I get your center first. I have an idea............LOL

Baily since I am mailing to Canada do you think I should mail my center a week early to see how long it takes to get there?

Yes, thank you, I have been getting packages about two to two and half weeks after they are mailed so that would be great!

Okay, since I will always be mailing to you, I will mail my center around the 1st of Sept. We'll see how long that takes then go from there. How's that sound?

bailey 08-18-2010 10:31 AM

Okay, since I will always be mailing to you, I will mail my center around the 1st of Sept. We'll see how long that takes then go from there. How's that sound?

Perfect!!!! Thank you. I will let you know when it gets here.

Carsey 08-19-2010 04:46 AM

How are we doing on names for our group???? I would like to put it on my label for all of us to sign. :-D

magnolia 08-19-2010 08:16 AM

Looks like we have two suggestions for names:

1. MVP Club (many variate producing)

and

2. MVP Club (Making it Very Pretty Club)

My vote is for number 2. What are your votes?

And, has anyone heard from LHunt212 yet?

Carsey 08-19-2010 08:51 AM

No, I have not heard from her. I want to get some info from her so I can ship my center to her when it is time.

Originally Posted by magnolia
Looks like we have two suggestions for names:

1. MVP Club (many variate producing)

and

2. MVP Club (Making it Very Pretty Club)

My vote is for number 2. What are your votes?

And, has anyone heard from LHunt212 yet?

:-)

vovoa 08-19-2010 08:57 AM

I vote for #2!!

LHUNT212 08-20-2010 10:38 AM

Sorry ladies, I was out of town for work, with limited internet. Ooh the joy of German hotels with no wireless. I hope to finish my center tomorrow and I will post a picture.

Carsey 08-20-2010 05:32 PM

Purplesharon, you can send me your center whenever you get ready. I love your cats panel but I know that whatever you come up with will be beautiful. One day that cat panel will make you something amazing!! I can see some of my cats in your panel.

Originally Posted by purplesharon
cutting the sides down will cut into the cats so I will do another center. I had another one picked out just thought I could do a quick fix. Should go with first instints.

:lol:

magnolia 08-20-2010 07:26 PM

Would it be okay if I just use a piece of fabric as a label? I don't know how to do it with my computer. I usually just use a piece of fabric and write on it with a permanent marker.