Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011; Group 16 - " The Sweet Sixteeners" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011%3B-group-16-%22-sweet-sixteeners%22-t85262.html)

Sweetness 01-12-2011 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Karen
Hi Frog! So glad to here you are going to be posting pictures soon! Have a great week

Sweet I checked out your blocks! They are going to be really pretty!

LOL...that's if I don't mess them up! That's why I'm taking vacation next week, so I can work on them. It might take me a month to get them right!!!

And if all else fails...I'll just send out nine patches :p

Sweetness 01-12-2011 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay...because Karen & I were talking about Celtic stuff today, I promised her I would share with her my very personal & inspirational tattoo. It's only 4 months old...but I love it. I apologize in advance if anyone has a certain stereotype associated with tattoos.

Designed & executed by Joe
[ATTACH=CONFIG]159134[/ATTACH]

Karen 01-12-2011 06:28 PM

I love it! Excellent coloring and design.

Karen 01-12-2011 06:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hope this comes through good enough you can see it. Yeah it came through pretty good, I did it over 25 years ago.

My Tattoo drawing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]159156[/ATTACH]

Short an Sweet 01-12-2011 06:50 PM

it's beautiful, was it done by a Joe, local here in Houston? there was a Joe that is an awesome tatto artist, he did a drawing for my nephews memorial

Originally Posted by Sweetness
Okay...because Karen & I were talking about Celtic stuff today, I promised her I would share with her my very personal & inspirational tattoo. It's only 4 months old...but I love it. I apologize in advance if anyone has a certain stereotype associated with tattoos.

Sweetness 01-12-2011 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
it's beautiful, was it done by a Joe, local here in Houston? there was a Joe that is an awesome tatto artist, he did a drawing for my nephews memorial

LOL...I was like what? Yea...then I realized you were in TX. It was actually a guy in Pasadena. My bf went to HS with him at Sam Rayburn years ago & he owns a tat shop. Smokin Joe's Custom Tattoos. Real nice, real talented.

So where are you in TX? I'm a transplant but have been here for 14 yrs now (5 in Dallas/FtWorth, 9 in Houston)

Sweetness 01-12-2011 07:03 PM

Hope this comes through good enough you can see it. Yeah it came through pretty good, I did it over 25 years ago.

That's awesome Karen! I LOVE the life in all the eyes (I'm assuming the human one is yours?). Since you never got it done/don't want it now...have you ever thought of painting it out instead?

So...pretty I love it!!!

Sweetness 01-12-2011 07:05 PM

I love it! Excellent coloring and design.

lol...and by all the freckles you can tell i've got some irish blood :)

Short an Sweet 01-12-2011 07:09 PM

yep I thought that looked like his work, he is soooo talented, I'm in Manvel just south of Houston, and my nephew lived and went to school in Deer Park/ Pasadena

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet

LOL...I was like what? Yea...then I realized you were in TX. It was actually a guy in Pasadena. My bf went to HS with him at Sam Rayburn years ago & he owns a tat shop. Smokin Joe's Custom Tattoos. Real nice, real talented.

So where are you in TX? I'm a transplant but have been here for 14 yrs now (5 in Dallas/FtWorth, 9 in Houston)

Karen 01-12-2011 07:10 PM

No..I don't paint. Never thought of it. You can if you paint, just save the picture and print it out.

Yes, I was thinking she must be a redhead!